Thermoking container MP3000

Hi, my name is Alex velazquez from Cancun Mexico

We had a MP3000 that doesnt work nothing, in the display show "err", voltaje is OK, in the maintenance information said that the problem could be the sensors, we desasemble the sensors and check it and are ok, only the discharge temp sensor ( compresor ) is a little out of range, in the manual sais that at 30°C the value has to be 69,282 ohms ( 69 Kohms ) but the real value of the sensor at that temp is 90,000 ohms ( 90 kohms ) do you think that this is the problem? Or what can I do

Thank you

Re: Thermoking container MP3000

Hi, somebody there? Can anyone can help me with this problem? or what can I look at
    Thank you

hi alex, pls contact me via Skype. my nick name " reefermechanic". see you. reefermechanic..

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Velazquez View Post
    Hi, my name is Alex velazquez from Cancun Mexico

We had a MP3000 that doesnt work nothing, in the display show "err", voltaje is OK, in the maintenance information said that the problem could be the sensors, we desasemble the sensors and check it and are ok, only the discharge temp sensor ( compresor ) is a little out of range, in the manual sais that at 30°C the value has to be 69,282 ohms ( 69 Kohms ) but the real value of the sensor at that temp is 90,000 ohms ( 90 kohms ) do you think that this is the problem? Or what can I do

Thank you
    Have you solved the problem? If you need help back to me. se you.. reefermechanic. reefermechanic@yahoo.com