dsr_80 Guest

Tasselli/Postorfrigor/Arneg Advise Please!

Just need some advice on Commercial Refrigeration. Currently I am thinking of upgrading to open deck remote chillers in a few weeks time. I have connected varies companies for quotes but not sure which one to go for. Just need advice, on which company would you recommend (quality/ power consumption etc) : i.e. Tasselli/ Postorfrigor/ Arneg etc? (Just seen Tasselli in Leeds and be honest, it looks better than the rest)
    I require two 3.75 metre remote chillers on single phase. Any advice please!
    Thanks
    Dal

Re: Tasselli/Postorfrigor/Arneg Advise Please!

Might it be more pleasant to use ** in your post instead of profanities? I'm sure we can all read between the lines.
    i don't have moderation priveliges on this post but if I did I would certainly amend the post.

i'll do em for you next week , pastofrigor with JE hall condensing units for the single phase. I have installed about 20 of them over the last 2 years, they are all still going and looking well.

Cheers

eggs

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    Might it be more pleasant to use ** in your post instead of profanities? I'm sure we can all read between the lines.
    i don't have moderation priveliges on this post but if I did I would certainly amend the post.
    Maybe mr o'brien can help you with that, he's a moderator. i think he has the power to remove full threads if need be. he may even have more direct access to that user account, as i know for a fact mr coolingmajic is his by his own admission.
    Last edited by slingblade; 08-02-2006 at 01:38 PM.
    Takes a licking, keeps on ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by MRcoolingMAGIC
    No I am a different personality and I am a great fan of that guy Marc O'Brien .Let me tell ya brov why everyone is trying to outsmart a genius guy .......listen everyone has a different weight of brain in his scull also the wrinkles matter a lot.
    For example your brain wrinkles are probably as smooth as a balded man's forehead......oooops never mind
    keep on dreamin

I'll respond to that with a question if i may. what are you talking about you buffoon?
    Takes a licking, keeps on ticking.

it's not the first time when i see.. instead of something that it might be useful.. some people mostly from uk making bad jokes (i'm not such a big fan of english houmour) and making fun of each other... in no matter what kind of threads. am i the only one who's not happy with this..?
    mods...please do something about this...maybe a new forum for this kind of disscusions. it's really not my business that X doesn't like Y very much and it's sad that this happens when someone starts a thread looking for an valuable advice.

thank you

cruz
    "do not follow where the path may lead. go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" R.W.Emerson

william_wye Guest

Shame shame shame!!!!!