Thread: Xarios 350 MT

Xarios 350 MT

Had a quick look at one of those today.
    It is cutting out with code A02 (high pressure) after a few minutes. Condenser fan runs and there is gas present. Code not clearing or maybe I was not leaving it long enough? Any ideas?

Re: Xarios 350 MT

code is self clearing check there is not a second code these trip at high pressure what pressure is it running at hp switch is next to fan spped switch on roof pod

i pressume red light is flashing on controller

Yes. red light flashing (for both compartmens) and there are no other codes.
    Didn't get to put gauges on as I did not have them with me. Will get to look proper on Monday. Anything else to look out for besides overcharge - air in system?

if there air/ moisture in it it will bring up ao1 they love ao1 codes i would fit gauges but dependant on your ambient it will hit 350 ish before fan cuts in make sure the roofpod is on and condensor fins ok first when it energises up you here a click and mag valve levels system then it should run aprox 8 secs later then run to about 350 psi before fan cuts in they do build head pressure quickly and unit must be on a mop tev or they overload on start up and condensor fan cant keep up on idle but ok on the road

Suggest you put your gauges on first and see what pressure you are getting. It could just be a faulty HP switch?

When I looked briefly at this last week I could only see service ports on the stand-by compressor.
    I presume there are seperate ones on the road comp?
    Also there are 2 similar switches side by side close to condenser fan - how can T tell which is HP?
    Thank you both charlie and djbe for help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by bellg View Post
    When I looked briefly at this last week I could only see service ports on the stand-by compressor.
    I presume there are seperate ones on the road comp?
    Also there are 2 similar switches side by side close to condenser fan - how can T tell which is HP?
    Thank you both charlie and djbe for help with this.
    they are marked hp1/hp2 i forget which is which the id is on the wire to them i guess if you disconnect one then its a process of elimination there should be air/con style fittings on the piping that goes to road comp usually behind the passenger seat depends on who installed it and what type of vehicle its on [chassis cab or panel van hope this helps.

if pressures are ok and still alarming, check voltage thru HP switch, i have alot of problems with the pins in the plug on the micro.
    Last edited by moggy66; 06-03-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bellg View Post
    Red is HP, Black is condenser fan control.

thanks for all the help with this,guys. Going to look at it on Sat - will keep you posted.

hello, I need OPERATION AND SERVICE MANUAL for XARIOS 350. Can we help me?? Thanks a lot.