Cant stop a Trane.

Hi guys,
    I am after information on retro fitting controls to an old trane air cooled chiller cga series. there are two chillers with 1 8 cylinder comp and a 6 cylinder comp. i have heard of people putting Innotech controls on them. does anyone know of another retro fit.
    the compressors are 15 years old and have done approximatley 15000 hours. so everything is good. the old rcm boards keep packing up.
    Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Re: Cant stop a Trane.

Two obvious spring to mind, first is Trend and seecond is Carrell but any decent controller willl do the job with the right knowhow of logic. Really depends on if t has to interface to onother system and comms of corse.

regulator should be able to help you out or seimans tell them what you after , stages of loading temp range etc seimans will program them to ur specs all u got to do is wire it in.
    im assuming u in sydney!
    if its the model i think it is you will have to replace oil pressure safeties the time delay for them is built into board.
    Last edited by jason09; 24-01-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Have retrofitted just about every brand of chiller using the Carel uchiller or micro chiller package.
    Very good straight forward piece of kit.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

thanks guys. it does talk to a Bas system but it is just relays that show it has staged up and a 24 volt call signal.