Hy , thanks that I found this forum. I live in Romania and in my country very few heat punp exist. The prices are big and people do not know much about them.

MY SITUATION:

I live in an apartment with 2 small rooms about 18 m2 and 13m2 squared meters surface
I want to heat that apartment with one or two HP. My apartment is well isolated at windows and walls.

The main problem is that in my town the winter temperatures is usually about -10-15 Celsius and sometimes ( for about 2-3 weeks /winter the temperatures drop under -20 Celsius, even -25...
I have winter for about 5 month/year.

I know that Mitsu ZUBADAN is the most efficient HP, with the bigges COP at -25 Celsius.
But the price is HUGE for me. about 1700 EURO/unit. I cannot afford it.

I also know that Daikin Ururu sarara is a good unit working range starting at -20 ... and the price is..about 1100 euro/unit. Affordable..

My main concerns is about the COP ( or the efficiency) for the Ururu sarara at low temperature. I do not find what is the COP value for -10, or for -20, or for -25..
I do not want to pay for many KW/h..I just knw that he work at -20, but I do not know the Cop eficiency.
some advices please? or another equipment recommendation..

Dan