Modify mitsubishi

Hi, I have a mitsubishi SRK 25GZ-L1. As I would change to an air to water heat pump. I already have plate heat exchanger, water pump and all. It is an experimental project. As you can see it is an air-to-air model. I've got everything under control except, fan motor in the indoor unit. I would like to disconect it but it Keep Going on fault. Is there a way I can cheat the PCB so it thinks the fan is running even though it is not connected. Any ideas? Would be really grateful for a solution. Thanks.

www.mhi-russia.ru/files/673.aspx PAGE 13
    Last edited by ConDor; 27-07-2011 at 07:05 PM.

"Analog is back - and it's pissed!"
    The day microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner

Re: Modify mitsubishi

hi there just had a thought would it be possible to connect fan motor output to a relay then to your circulation .pump

I don't think it is possible becouse of the CFI that's solded on the PCB. And there is also the problem with the CNW output. I have tried to put put a load on the CNU output, but it keeps giving a fan error. Probably becouse of the CNW is not connectet.
    The day microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner

Is it possible to trick the signal wire, and control it another way?