ayah Guest

Narrowing my question

The project is for a course entitled: Science of Materials. So I am mostly interested in the different materials used to make a refrigerator (ex: steel, foam, ...) and why did engineers opt for one material not the other (ex: lower cost, more resistant to temperature...etc).
    The refrigerator i'm interested in is a home refrigerator in general (ie the refrigeration and the cabinet).

If you can help or redirect me to a site that can, I would apperciate it enourmously,
    thanx,
    ayah

I guess there must be refrigerators where you live Ayah, probably even one in your house. Look at it and all the answers you require are right there in front of you. In the meantime I will see if there are any web sites where you can get answers. Try a search engine, like Yahoo. Good luck

Grrrrrrrrrrr
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.