Thread: Trane Filters

Trane Filters

I need to supply quantity 12 x filters for a Trane Voyager unit, also size 2 foot x 1 foot filters for another

Would appreciate a contact where I can obtain these from in the UK.

Abe

Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

rbartlett Guest

Re: Trane Filters

i use

nationwide at-

http://www.fengroup.com/

or

Filter Express
    PO Box 48
    Swansea
    SA1 8YG (Road Map)
    West Glamorgan
    Tel: 01792 700123
    Fax: 01792 793755
    Internet: www.filterexpress.co.uk
    Proprietor - Robert Ace

cheers

richard

Thanks Richard, I appreciate your help

Abe
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

I think we use Nationwide too. As a matter of interest, what size is the Voyager? Some of the larger units have sliding filter trays, which makes life easier. Watch out if they're the 1" ones for the small units, however! ;-)

Aiyub

We use a company called Midland Filtration, There based in nottingham and will probably deliver to your area.

Tel No 0115 9820676

Jasper

Called Midland Filtration today, very helpful, all stock on shelf, reasonably priced and will deliver to me without charge in next few days!!

Thanks

Abe

Quote Originally Posted by FreezerGeezer
    what size is the Voyager? Some of the larger units have sliding filter trays, which makes life easier. Watch out if they're the 1" ones for the small units, however! ;-)
    Hi Freezer, sorry couldnt get to you earlier, its a 44 Kw rooftop voyager I think. I dont have the model number to hand.
    The filter is 20 " x 24" x 1" if thats any help.

They slide in from the side...........

Hello Aiyub

Trane Voyagers below a size 080 take 20x16x1" filters. The rest take various sizes of 2" thick filters as far as I know. If your unit is bigger than a 075, I'd suggest that you want 2" filters rather than 1"?
    If it's a 060, 073 or 075, I'd suggest that you try to pry the end of the runners open a bit, as that helps a lot with getting the filters in without damaging them. I also found that the filters on any voyager (but especially the small ones) get caught on projecting screw heads & suchlike. I found the easiest thing was to switch off the unit, and have my filter puller ready if I needed to reach in & tweak the filters around.