Talking

I collect and restore old farm tractors. Anyone else?

Jack

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Talking

Typical, some one asks about tractors which was the interest of my manager and he's just left the firm.

Sorry...........
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Wink

If your still intouch with the gentelmen perhaps you could pass it along to him. I also collect old farm related toys. I have one wall of display for these. 15 real tractors and 5 pedal tractors and cars. Gives me something to do in my spare time. If I ever have any.....LOL
    Jack

Question

I collect old refrigerator and or freezer (stills) banks. I have some duplicates for trade if anybody is looking. I would like to get some from the UK if there are any.
    :D
    Dean
    Subzero*psia

Extinction is simply proof of failure to adapt.

Quinton North Guest
    Jack a couple of my friends have vintage tractors (Pre 1958) and enter them in Vintage tractor pulls.
    One of the boys pride and joy is an imaculant 730 John Deere but they also have Lance Bulldogs, International, Massey harris and the ever reliable Australian Chamberlins.
    All in good fun exept when a clutch slips on the start line and one of the competition has to tow you back to the truck for the trip home!!!!