Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Hybrid View

Jackwolodk Guest

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Hi
    I replaced relays already and it's the same,i have a small green light beside low speed relay also board? where is the signal coming from to activate that relays,i don't have any drawings?
    Thanks
    Jack

From MP3000 manual;

CRR models are equipped with either 2 or 3
    evaporator fans. All models feature 2-speed
    motors. The evaporator fans operate continuously
    to circulate air inside the container. The fans
    operate on high speed for perishable cargo at
    setpoints of -9.9 C (14.1 F) and above. At
    setpoints of -10 C (14 F) and below, the
    evaporator fans operate on low speed for frozen
    cargo.
    NOTE: If Economy Mode is ON:
    Chill Loads: Evaporator fans operate on low
    speed when container temperature is in-range.
    Frozen Loads: Evaporator fans stop during the
    Null mode; controller operates fans on low speed
    for 5 minutes every 45 minutes.

obet Guest

hi reeferman recently bought crr 40 when put in to power lcd say " emergency program" and the alarm lights is blinking pushing f4 and f3 no response what would be the problem thanks

reeferleh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by obet View Post
    hi reeferman recently bought crr 40 when put in to power lcd say " emergency program" and the alarm lights is blinking pushing f4 and f3 no response what would be the problem thanks
    Hi, did you check if the keyboard is correctly connected behind the mp3000?( blue connector)

often, this trouble appear after the replacement of mp3000 at the first start.

obet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reeferleh View Post
    Hi, did you check if the keyboard is correctly connected behind the mp3000?( blue connector)

often, this trouble appear after the replacement of mp3000 at the first start.

hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"

hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"
    wrong litium battery into controler. Replace battery and softweare.

Hi obet

I think you have solved the your problem. If you have
    not resolved the problem of, you have to check cable2. Cable2 is defective,the unit works in case of emergancy mode. I hope it helped.

Best wishes

Reefermechanic

wrong litium battery into controler. Replace battery and softweare.

hello everyone can you please help me with my problem regarding on carrier reefer container because i found out that the controller is damage. I replaced new controller but currently not working yet because i can't configure it. I found a spare of SRAM to cofigure it, but when i put it doing the right procedure on the manual it still not working. My question is, do i need to download new software of ml3 and copy to the SRAM to configure it? I also have a spare of card (I'm not sure if there is program of ml3 inside) and adaptor of SRAM but i don't have pc that can connect it. Also, i cannot put directly the card to the container controller because the connector is for SRAM only. I also try to go in the site of carrier to download this program ml3 but i cannot access it because of password. I want to use emergency bypass but the problem the commodity inside is wine therefore i cannot directly run the reefer to cold mode. Please help me on this problem and if there is any suggestion I appreciate it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    hello everyone can you please help me with my problem regarding on carrier reefer container because i found out that the controller is damage. I replaced new controller but currently not working yet because i can't configure it. I found a spare of SRAM to cofigure it, but when i put it doing the right procedure on the manual it still not working. My question is, do i need to download new software of ml3 and copy to the SRAM to configure it? I also have a spare of card (I'm not sure if there is program of ml3 inside) and adaptor of SRAM but i don't have pc that can connect it. Also, i cannot put directly the card to the container controller because the connector is for SRAM only. I also try to go in the site of carrier to download this program ml3 but i cannot access it because of password. I want to use emergency bypass but the problem the commodity inside is wine therefore i cannot directly run the reefer to cold mode. Please help me on this problem and if there is any suggestion I appreciate it. Thank you
    Hi Friend. pls check Cd-18 and Cd-20 within codeselect menu via keypad. And also pls check the unit model number. Unit model label left side of compressor and reply to me. see you. reefermechanic.

Friend this is the Cd-18 5148 (i also have a 5318 program),Cd 20 don't exist, and the unit model number is 69NT40-541-301. When I check the reefer this morning it has too many alarms specially on safety device and it's not working. The setting in code select is in default and i try to use the emergency mode but it is not safe for the commodity because it will have too much cooling. Please give me advice for this problem. thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by reefermechanic View Post
    Hi Friend. pls check Cd-18 and Cd-20 within codeselect menu via keypad. And also pls check the unit model number. Unit model label left side of compressor and reply to me. see you. reefermechanic.
    Mate it also happened to us before, i am working at cma-cgm container vessel, we have bad card also before and some of my mate did not replace the battery on the card. We ask our superior about the issue and the technical team provide us sram to usb adapter, so this solves previuos issues of bard card since all the files for configuration is there together with all reefer brand. Everybody should have this,no more battery involve and windows based.

phathi Guest

Cool Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Quote Originally Posted by reefermechanic View Post

reefer mechanic
    i need thermoking reefer modl sb 210 wiring & parts manul

gd my frend

my problem alarm code 78 and 77 - 74 - 50 what can i do this for problem

Liam Owens Guest

Smile Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Hi Reefermechanic,

I'm new to this section, I used to work in the semiconductor industry maintaining/repairing chillers and heat exchangers for process Tools, I'm looking to get into this area now and was asked to look at 2 trailer units 1 was a Carrier Vector 1800 with a logicold printer unit and the other was a Thermoking SL-200e with a thermoguard VI b , Can you provide if possible any service,maintenance and operator manuals for both units.Can you tell me if possible again a list of common faults fixes, You seem to be the guy to go to

Many thanks
    Liam

email : liamowens1@gmail.com

thank u reefer mechanic to ur pdf files

TRY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT A/C SYSTEM

On a recent trip i had this problem. I was on a ship and had a carrier reefer that had a bad smv valve ( would only open 27%). I didn't have a spare on board so I took the valve apart and removed the piston as the manual said. Well while trying to adjust the temp with the suction service valve i encountered the following problem. The discharge pressure would go so high that it kept opening high pressure cutout switch. I had the suction valve almost closed then the pressure would go almost to the cutout limit and then back on and of while the temp would go down only during the period when the discharge pressure was going from high to low while average temp was going slowly up. I noticed that the quench valve kept closing and opening all the time. Now i always thought that when the smv is fully open the quench valve is suppose to remain shut. I keep wondering what did i do wrong and what was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hzu View Post
    On a recent trip i had this problem. I was on a ship and had a carrier reefer that had a bad smv valve ( would only open 27%). I didn't have a spare on board so I took the valve apart and removed the piston as the manual said. Well while trying to adjust the temp with the suction service valve i encountered the following problem. The discharge pressure would go so high that it kept opening high pressure cutout switch. I had the suction valve almost closed then the pressure would go almost to the cutout limit and then back on and of while the temp would go down only during the period when the discharge pressure was going from high to low while average temp was going slowly up. I noticed that the quench valve kept closing and opening all the time. Now i always thought that when the smv is fully open the quench valve is suppose to remain shut. I keep wondering what did i do wrong and what was the problem.
    maybe the unit is equip a STEPPER MOTOR i know 27 % in starting is ok base on my own observation ^^

luck Guest

I got a recorder sram, with downloads in containers ML3 carrier, I would help of someone who knows how to write the cards

HZU - sounds like you got air in the system when u took out the SMV guts. did you evacuate the low side? Just because the SMV opens to 27% doesnt mean its bad. Its there to control a bunch of factors so you have to account for all of them What was the ambient temperature?

Hi Reefermechanic have a customer with a TKSMX11SR showing fault codes 22 & 24 any clues or link to service manual for unit my e mail is cu2chat@aol.com

Luck

Contact your service engineer and he can write the cards for you. Go to http://www.container.carrier.com

Bobby Weis Guest

In Afghanistan, I have a carrier reefer model # 69NT40-541-302 a alarm code of 15 pop up and its not in the manual. Can someone tell me what it is and to look for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Weis View Post
    In Afghanistan, I have a carrier reefer model # 69NT40-541-302 a alarm code of 15 pop up and its not in the manual. Can someone tell me what it is and to look for.
    My guess is that the software has been updated so one would just 'look' forward in model numbers till your alarm number shows.

Try 551s

http://www.container.carrier.com/Car...rature/Manuals

Hey Bobby

Alarm 15 is loss of cool...its probably out of gas. find the leak and fix it.
    if its got good gas look to see if any if the SMV wires have rubbed through behind the compressor.

Pavelski Guest

Good day I am overheating problem with a compressor in a cargo container termoking cfIIm19, the gas temperature is too high and Retoño compressor overheating, what can I do

jt288207 Guest

Can anyone tell me what needs to be changed on sb2 tk unit if i want to change gass from r401b to r404a

hi there Ambay, the E107 alarm is telling you the SRam on the main control board is faulty or has an error. you can try and do a factory reset by turning the container off and and turning on the

soory about the last post,

to continue

no 6 dip switch which is located on the back of the controller door. now turn on the box and see if this has cleared the alarm. You may have to input the box details again .eg. container number, model number,etc. It has been a while since I have done this and cant quite remember if you have to reconfigure the controller with a laptop

there is not really a lot of info on Mitsi boxes

hope this helps

i think i would avoid telling rookies about how to factory clear.
    In regards to your heat issue. Did you check the obvious like the contactor points etc? also check the wires from the Current Sensor (3 small wires brown blue black) as they go into the controller and the spade connections above the CFM contactor. They are always loose. Clean the pins on the controller connection as well.

Hi there Bruisermac

Thanks for the reply, I have replaced the current sensor with a new one that has the harness from the sensor to the micro that doesnt have and joins or connectors in it. the contactor is ok as the current draw both sides of the contactor are the same and the contactor is new.

I will try the cleaning of the pins and see if that makes a difference

cheers

Hi Phil, double and triple check the leads that go from main breaker to CC.

They MUST match wiring diagram exactly.

i think i have replaced 1 carrier current transformer in my 15 years...pretty reliable part.

hi there guys just a follow up. I have checked all the wiring and now have found the container was originally wired for 6 heaters. It has been converted to 4 heaters and a drain pan heater (total 5) this is after talking to carrier about it due to icing up problems in the drain pan. I checked all the wiring in the control box. and also the routing of the wiring between the circuit breaker and thru all the contactors.

ron21gallosa Guest

hello to everyone,

need manual for thermoking cfii unit with uPA+ controller

tnx and regards!
    ron21gallosa yahoo.com

Luisillo Guest

Help, need wiring diagram SBII, SBIII, imail luisfelipevac@hotmail.com

vinodvikraman Guest

Hi
    Can let me know the backpressure of thermoking (-20C)

Smile Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

hi i am new member of reefer mechanic....hi to all

hello everyone!
    does anyone have manuals for starcool and the carrier primeline? I am a Reefer Technician working in Dole Philippines. we come across these reefer units but we dont have manuals. any help is appreciated. email me vans@hot-shot.com.

ALL of Carriers container manuals are on their website.

Edit; Same with the Starcool.
    Last edited by Will; 27-12-2010 at 06:52 PM.

thanks! go reefer techs!

[QUOTE=Vans;214947]hello everyone!
    does anyone have manuals for starcool and the carrier primeline? I am a Reefer Technician working in Dole Philippines. we come across these reefer units but we dont have manuals. any help is appreciated. email me vans@hot-shot.com.[/ I HAVE ONE MANEUL OF STARCOOL
    I SEND YOU NOW .
    BEST REGARD

Carrier container reefer manuals can be downloaded from their public website at

http://www.container.carrier.com

Select Literature in the left hand menu bar
    Then manuals on the literature page
    Manuals for the last 12 years at least are available direct online with out ID or password

mike50 Guest

Hi. Iam a commercial refrigeration tech Electronic . I was just to repair a carrier 12-60028 controller because it's no turn on the system, let me know where I find the manual for get more information about it

Quote Originally Posted by mike50 View Post
    Hi. Iam a commercial refrigeration tech Electronic . I was just to repair a carrier 12-60028 controller because it's no turn on the system, let me know where I find the manual for get more information about it

Hi Mike,

Whats the problem? Controller doesn't work or controller doesn't control some components? ( Etc. kompressor, fan motorrs?))

So you cant find any manual about controller on web... (((

Waiting your reply...

See you..

Reefer mechanic...

lool Guest

Carrier doesn't gives information about controllers or sales spare parts for them. if you can send it to carrier and they will send you a repaired one for about 350EURO.

In other hands you should try if its possible to do a software uprade maybe it's a software/set up problem. For that you need a software card.

Tell us what is the exact problem. Doesn't turn on at all, turns on but nothing happend ...

hi all
    iam a new reefer tech ,
    i want to thanks all tech persenels her;
    i have one quation i have a lap top with windOwz xp tkt 2008;is possible to work tihs windOwz with dataline carrier.AND SMART SPONG THERMO KING.
    BEST REGARD

Hi all, I have a Carrier Thinline 69NT40-489, how can I set temperature range so do unit don't run 24/7. I guess what I'm asking is if the unit is controlled by thermostat? Seems like the one I have is always on.

I assume from your request that you are running this unit as a static store in the perishable range - Setpoint above minus 10°C. Under these conditions the unit is set to run continuously to provide optimum temperature control for perishable product. It does this by throttling the compressor suction line by slowly closing the suction modulation valve just before the compressor. In this way the air supplied into the container is controlled to setpoint +/- 0.25°C. The power draw under these conditions is significantly reduced as the compressor, the only major power draw item on the unit, is running light and current could be as low as 8-9amps from a high of 15amps. There is no way using the Carrier MicroLink controller to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by adacus1 View Post
    I assume from your request that you are running this unit as a static store in the perishable range - Setpoint above minus 10°C. Under these conditions the unit is set to run continuously to provide optimum temperature control for perishable product. It does this by throttling the compressor suction line by slowly closing the suction modulation valve just before the compressor. In this way the air supplied into the container is controlled to setpoint +/- 0.25°C. The power draw under these conditions is significantly reduced as the compressor, the only major power draw item on the unit, is running light and current could be as low as 8-9amps from a high of 15amps. There is no way using the Carrier MicroLink controller to change this.
    Thank you.