Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

thanks! go reefer techs!

LTP-Jon Guest

Hi. I'm searching high and low for software to allow connection to the Mitsubishi MMCC3A unit on refrigerated containers. It's usually called "Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Data Logger System". Would anyone know where this is available to download? Thank yo very much.

Hi Jon, welcome to RE.

Is this what your looking for ?

http://truck.mhi.co.jp/gen/acrmw/ser...orma/act5.html

call up StarCOOL and they will send you the manuals. They have them on the site but you have to register to get the access.

hi guys,

everythings ok))

all the best...

reefer mechanic

mike50 Guest

Hi. Iam a commercial refrigeration tech Electronic . I was just to repair a carrier 12-60028 controller because it's no turn on the system, let me know where I find the manual for get more information about it

Quote Originally Posted by mike50 View Post
    Hi. Iam a commercial refrigeration tech Electronic . I was just to repair a carrier 12-60028 controller because it's no turn on the system, let me know where I find the manual for get more information about it

Hi Mike,

Whats the problem? Controller doesn't work or controller doesn't control some components? ( Etc. kompressor, fan motorrs?))

So you cant find any manual about controller on web... (((

Waiting your reply...

See you..

Reefer mechanic...

lool Guest

Carrier doesn't gives information about controllers or sales spare parts for them. if you can send it to carrier and they will send you a repaired one for about 350EURO.

In other hands you should try if its possible to do a software uprade maybe it's a software/set up problem. For that you need a software card.

Tell us what is the exact problem. Doesn't turn on at all, turns on but nothing happend ...

hi all
    iam a new reefer tech ,
    i want to thanks all tech persenels her;
    i have one quation i have a lap top with windOwz xp tkt 2008;is possible to work tihs windOwz with dataline carrier.AND SMART SPONG THERMO KING.
    BEST REGARD

[QUOTE=Vans;214947]hello everyone!
    does anyone have manuals for starcool and the carrier primeline? I am a Reefer Technician working in Dole Philippines. we come across these reefer units but we dont have manuals. any help is appreciated. email me vans@hot-shot.com.[/ I HAVE ONE MANEUL OF STARCOOL
    I SEND YOU NOW .
    BEST REGARD

Carrier container reefer manuals can be downloaded from their public website at

http://www.container.carrier.com

Select Literature in the left hand menu bar
    Then manuals on the literature page
    Manuals for the last 12 years at least are available direct online with out ID or password

Hi all, I have a Carrier Thinline 69NT40-489, how can I set temperature range so do unit don't run 24/7. I guess what I'm asking is if the unit is controlled by thermostat? Seems like the one I have is always on.

I assume from your request that you are running this unit as a static store in the perishable range - Setpoint above minus 10°C. Under these conditions the unit is set to run continuously to provide optimum temperature control for perishable product. It does this by throttling the compressor suction line by slowly closing the suction modulation valve just before the compressor. In this way the air supplied into the container is controlled to setpoint +/- 0.25°C. The power draw under these conditions is significantly reduced as the compressor, the only major power draw item on the unit, is running light and current could be as low as 8-9amps from a high of 15amps. There is no way using the Carrier MicroLink controller to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by adacus1 View Post
    I assume from your request that you are running this unit as a static store in the perishable range - Setpoint above minus 10°C. Under these conditions the unit is set to run continuously to provide optimum temperature control for perishable product. It does this by throttling the compressor suction line by slowly closing the suction modulation valve just before the compressor. In this way the air supplied into the container is controlled to setpoint +/- 0.25°C. The power draw under these conditions is significantly reduced as the compressor, the only major power draw item on the unit, is running light and current could be as low as 8-9amps from a high of 15amps. There is no way using the Carrier MicroLink controller to change this.
    Thank you.

a pleasant day to you sir now....can u you help me i am reefer technician from Philippines can i have any you have a about reefer that makes me to improve my skills,we handle thermoking/carrier/daikin/Mitsubishi but i dont have any books or any thing abouts reefer just a diagram.

i hope you will help me and thanks in advance sir

lilgenesis_19@yahoo.com....

hey i have a problem with thermoking magnum its supply is going below the set point the set point is -20 and supply is -27 return is -29

hey i have a problem with thermoking magnum its supply is going below the set point the set point is -20 and supply is -27 return is -29[/QUOTE]

was the product loaded at -29 ? It being more frozen should make no difference.
    If it was freezing fresh range products then i would be acting.

hrichards Guest

Hi. Could someone help me identify this ThermoKing model? I know it uses a C201 engine and V style (two piston?) pump.
    I can not find the location of the model number.

Here is a picture.

It was involved in a cabin fire and the fuel lines melted. I am rerunning the fuel lines but I do not know which line is the return and which is the supply. I would think the supply would go through the filter first. The only place I see this is possible is at a T near the filter, there is a line from the injectors going to one side of this T, The fuel filter is on the other side of the T, and one of the burn off lines at another point on this T.

The other place is on the diesel pump, right under the priming plunger, there is another line that is burned off, but this line does not go to the filters, so I think it is the return line.

what has me confused is the T by the filter. I guess the return from the injectors could possibly refeed into the supply and be refiltered.

the fridge in picture is a snwd 30 = no electric standby

hrichards Guest

Clivemtk,

Thanks for the quick response. After googling that model, I realize this was an antique that might have been worth salvaging instead of taking it apart. It was complete until I started taking it apart including a very nice chrome grill that I had to save for the man cave. It was last ran in 1997 as marked on the shiney like new oil and fuel filters. The front service doors were smashed in a way that would not allow them to be opened, so it was like a time capsule when I finally got the doors opened. The compressor is locked up, but after disconnecting the compressor, the engine turns easily (I haven't turned it more than a quarter of a turn though, I don't want to spin it arround until I'm ready to turn it over for a while to get oil pressure up). This is my first diesel engine.

I'm not trying to turn this into a "How To". Your answer was all I needed. Thanks for having this forum.

janneman913 Guest

hello all

I'm new here on this forum, am a technician who has + -11 years working mainly on carrier reefers
    I've recently started a new company but we are no yet a official carrier dealer.
    We have all manuals and part list of the reefers but no service bulletins,
    can anyone provide me with the last bulletins or tell me where to find them.

thans and greetings

RAFIQ Guest

dear all;

i want cancel alarm H002 for daikin reefer.

tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by gravy258 View Post
    hey i have a problem with thermoking magnum its supply is going below the set point the set point is -20 and supply is -27 return is -29
    was the product loaded at -29 ? It being more frozen should make no difference.
    If it was freezing fresh range products then i would be acting.[/QUOTE]

no it was not frozen its was ok whille ago but i dont know wht happen its goes like this...

RAFIQ Guest

impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! All,

I have som prolem with daikin reefer machine, compressor eun verry nosie and can not pumdown how about it?

pls, help me

waleed Guest

hi, I have a mitsubishi reefer system that runs for five minutes then stops due to alarm code 413 compressor overheat. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem or what may be causing this?

try checking to make sure the liquid injection valves are opening during compressor operation. Also make sure of hte basics like ***** level and compressor amp draws stuff like that.

next time post more information about the reefer like model and serial number. Setpoint info and other detailed info is needed for proper troubleshooting.

more power to us all reefer man lastly hi to all pinoy ^^

hello to all boss.....i am curious because i have a compressor a new overhaul compressor this is my question the new compressor is running at +02 setpoint in that SP there's no any problem with in 2mos so now i'll change the set point because i want to use my reefer in frozen mode at -25 SP after 3hrs when we conduct a PTI or Pre Trip Inspection i heard a hamming from a compressor and the next is my breaker is trip off and our report is many option and will tell everything what i make in my report.

this what i write in my report and a bases in my experience.
    1. Oil in my compressor is low
    2. High Ampere
    3. Not enough *****
    4. Maybe the compressor have a foreign material in the system "but i think that is not a strong bases because the unit is new flashing"

and in myself this is what happen but i did not write to my report in office.

1. maybe the new overhaul compressor is synthetic or local material only.
    2. maybe the piston is this allign.
    3. over use

the unit is microlink 2 carrier.

hi there was wondering if someone can help.......
    I have been working on a nt40-511-332 box and when it gets thru to P8 on the PTI it gets down to 1.0deg C then goes back into defrost.The box then fails the PTI. I have replaced a set of defrost heaters as they were down to earth. The contrtoller software is 5146. I have had this before and it turned out to be the controller (ML2I). The refrigerant charge sees to be ok and it passes all steps up to the P8. Havent tried the P10 by itself yet, might try that but any hints or tips that anyone can give would be very much appreciated.

Has anyone had any issues with the 5146 software?

Thanks very much in advance

nekigosu Guest

Hey guys i need some urgent help here.

I have a Carrier Reefer Container and just now the Controller Alarm was displaying AL60 (Defrost Termination Sensor Failure) and a while ago it completely shut down and the Controller Alarm was displaying AL61 (Heaters Failure).

But after i restart everything, it is fine up till now (fingers crossed)

Are these 2 errors code AL60 and AL61 something serious and do i need to send a technician straight away to rectify the problems?

ramakrishna Guest

Dear Sir,

I have problem with my container refrigeration unit. It is carrier transicold unit model no.69NT40-511-11. When start the unit compressor is getting full frosting. Can you help me to solve this problem?
    Thanks & Regards

Krish
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Welcome Reefermechanic.

What ?, no StarCool ?

Dear to all RE:

I need some advice because i will conduct a flashing. the unit is carrier although i have experience to do that but i want to have advice for some important to because the last compressor of that unit is broken so we buy a new compressor.

thank you and regards to all out there ^^

Quote Originally Posted by phil Landon View Post
    I have been working on a nt40-511-332 box and when it gets thru to P8 on the PTI it gets down to 1.0deg C then goes back into defrost.The box then fails the PTI. I have replaced a set of defrost heaters as they were down to earth. The contrtoller software is 5146. I have had this before and it turned out to be the controller (ML2I). The refrigerant charge sees to be ok and it passes all steps up to the P8. Havent tried the P10 by itself yet, might try that but any hints or tips that anyone can give would be very much appreciated.

Hi Sir you try to replace a new DTS and HTS???

Quote Originally Posted by hzu View Post
    On a recent trip i had this problem. I was on a ship and had a carrier reefer that had a bad smv valve ( would only open 27%). I didn't have a spare on board so I took the valve apart and removed the piston as the manual said. Well while trying to adjust the temp with the suction service valve i encountered the following problem. The discharge pressure would go so high that it kept opening high pressure cutout switch. I had the suction valve almost closed then the pressure would go almost to the cutout limit and then back on and of while the temp would go down only during the period when the discharge pressure was going from high to low while average temp was going slowly up. I noticed that the quench valve kept closing and opening all the time. Now i always thought that when the smv is fully open the quench valve is suppose to remain shut. I keep wondering what did i do wrong and what was the problem.
    maybe the unit is equip a STEPPER MOTOR i know 27 % in starting is ok base on my own observation ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ramakrishna View Post
    Dear Sir,

I have problem with my container refrigeration unit. It is carrier transicold unit model no.69NT40-511-11. When start the unit compressor is getting full frosting. Can you help me to solve this problem?
    Thanks & Regards

Krish

Hi Krish

Some times that s normal. But some times that s not normal. Yo have to check step by step below mationed;

* You have to do P-6 SMV test, pass or fail?
    * You have to check refrigerant level in the system. Maybe refrigerant level is too much??
    * You have to check TXV.

If all them ok below mationed no need repair to your unit...

Good luck.

see you

Reefer mechanic.

avicente Guest

Hi reefer mechanic,
    Just to ask you about SMV of reefer containers what will happen to the temperature if the SMV does not fully close while the fregiration system is running?

Quote Originally Posted by avicente View Post
    Hi reefer mechanic,
    Just to ask you about SMV of reefer containers what will happen to the temperature if the SMV does not fully close while the fregiration system is running?
    Hi Avicente,

When did you see SMV fully close ? SMV dosn't fully close never while the refrigeration system running. SMV does modulation cool when reefer working.

What you want learn about SMV? If SMV fully open every time while the refrigeration system running thas big problem...

Waiting your reply.

see you

reefer mechanic..

ramakrishna Guest

my dear friend,

thank you very much for the suggession. container is in transit and will do the test once it reach.

Thanks & Regards

Krish

Alarm 60 is minor details. It will terminate the defrost on the HTT anyway. The sensor reading is wrong. Very common issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nekigosu View Post
    Hey guys i need some urgent help here.

I have a Carrier Reefer Container and just now the Controller Alarm was displaying AL60 (Defrost Termination Sensor Failure) and a while ago it completely shut down and the Controller Alarm was displaying AL61 (Heaters Failure).

But after i restart everything, it is fine up till now (fingers crossed)

Are these 2 errors code AL60 and AL61 something serious and do i need to send a technician straight away to rectify the problems?

the 5146 software is bad.. Carrier has released 5151 now and it has repaired a few glitches. 5148 is reliable as well if you have that one around.

Can you open the controller and see if the SMV capacitor is blown? Sometimes the controller will act funny when it tries to control the SMV. Thats usually what the damage isinside the controller from my experience anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by phil Landon View Post

Hi there Bruisermac, thanks for the reply, I reconfigured the controller and updated the software, still no chnage. I ended up changing the controller and that seemed to solve the problem. the box has since sailed and seems to be ok.

cheers

hi to all reefer technician and pleasant day to all...

i want advice from the other techncian who's have a long experience in daikin reefer van

i wonder what is the common problem of daikin reefer van the compressor is hermetic,....and what is the most important to check up always after PTI

thank you and take care ^^

hi to all reefers technicians and good day to all
    i have a big probleme with carrier but rearly i need solution .
    the probleme is ice in he pannel reefers alwys reefer is out of range.
    i make defrost ,wather in the evap .but same probleme.
    best regard

heaviw8 Guest

Hi guys,

1st time here. got an alarm E109 on Daikin unit LXE10E-A1. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I regularly working on TK, Carrier and Mitsubishi but not Daikin. Any help is highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by heaviw8 View Post
    Hi guys,

1st time here. got an alarm E109 on Daikin unit LXE10E-A1. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I regularly working on TK, Carrier and Mitsubishi but not Daikin. Any help is highly appreciated.

hi heaviw8

i was send e-mail to your e-mail adress. Have you check it?? Whats happen, problem solved??

see you

reefermechanic

hi to all reefers technicians and good day to all
    i have a big probleme with carrier but rearly i need solution .
    the probleme is ice in the pannel of supply alwys the reefer is out of range.
    best regard

wrong litium battery into controler. Replace battery and softweare.

Quote Originally Posted by obet View Post
    hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"
    wrong litium battery into controler. Replace battery and softweare.

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmfffffffffff

a good day to all of us reefer technician

i have a problem in my daikin FAILURE of RETURN SENSOR alarm although the unit is running i can't see the display monitoring of RETURN in reefer i want to replace the sensor but i can't find any dealer here in my country so what can i do now???can i use the sensor from the partlow???so can i use again the unit while im waiting to have a brand new return sensor???

thank u