Thread: Samsung SH07ZS8

unicode2CP Guest

Samsung SH07ZS8

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to clean my indoor unit of air conditioner Samsung SH07ZS8, but I have problems with case opening. I've managed to release it's bottom part after unscrewing 3 bottom screws. But I'm not able to relase the upper part of case, I don't see there any screws, maybe there are some plastic holders.

Any help will be appreciated.
    If someone has service manual for my air conditioner model, it would be very useful for me.

Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by unicode2CP; 03-05-2008 at 12:13 AM.

Re: Samsung SH07ZS8

You donīt need to take the cover completely off. The front grill will lift up, to reveal the filters. They just lift out and can be either washed or brushed. Be carefull with the evaporator coil, as it is easy to damage it.

hi unicode

sorry i cant attach the manual here due to it exceed the required size allowed to be attached here.

just give me your email address and I'll send you the complete disassembly and re-assembly manual of samsung split types.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brianubaldo View Post
    hi unicode

sorry i cant attach the manual here due to it exceed the required size allowed to be attached here.

just give me your email address and I'll send you the complete disassembly and re-assembly manual of samsung split types.

I suggest that for this, and future requests, you use one of file share servers, so that other member of this forum can benefit from your contribution, and, at same time, you only once post that material, to place where everybody could download. One such place is: http://www.mediafire.com
    Then, you just post link to this file here.