PDA

View Full Version : Middletons

p_p
09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi All

Anyone heard anything on the grapevine about Middletons taking over the CO OP contract in January.

Regards

PP

taz24
10-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Hi All

Anyone heard anything on the grapevine about Middletons taking over the CO OP contract in January.

Regards

PP

I hope not because where I'm from Middletons are a skip hire firm:D.

taz

Brian_UK
10-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Good point Taz, we've had this loose name dropping before and got all confused.

A quick Google on the name gives a vast array of pie makers, car hire, shopping centre and toy range.

taz24
10-10-2007, 12:35 AM
A quick Google on the name gives a vast array of pie makers, car hire, shopping centre and toy range.

You forgot Skip Hire:)

taz.

Brian_UK
10-10-2007, 12:56 AM
You forgot Skip Hire:)
.OK, OK, sorry - are you on commission ?

taz24
10-10-2007, 04:57 PM
OK, OK, sorry - are you on commission ?

Shhh:D

taz

Youssef
18-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Middleton Maintinance aka Middleton Group Services (MGS)? based in Birmingham?

richelli
18-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Well we subby for T&J refrigeration here in cumbria who cover the co-ops up her and north east, so does that mean they could loose the contract too I wonder?

unloadedinher
18-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Hi All

Regards

PP

Hi P P

T J Refrigeration as still got the co-op contract untill Jan 2009, then all co-op contracts are up for review, as the United co-op have amalgamated with North east/cumbria co-ops, so a new cotract will be drawn up, for retender.

p_p
19-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Word on the grapevine is that they are looking at the notts region, and they are interviewing engineers now.
Also meetings have taken place between the co-op and middletons ( inside info ).

Youssef
26-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Is Nottingham region WR or Peak Refigeration currently? I know one took over from the other, can't remember which way round it was.

p_p
02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi Youssef

Notts region is presently serviced by Peak.

Regards

PP

Youssef
05-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Speaking to 'an independant party' yesterday who seems to think Peak & Middleton are linked!?

superswill
06-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Speaking to 'an independant party' yesterday who seems to think Peak & Middleton are linked!?

peaks are owned by former middleton bosses

just-chillin
10-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Auxilia news page says Middletons bought thier contracting arm. Auxilia = Peak means United co-op.work. Perhaps Auxilia could have paid me the 40k they owed me out of the sale ? silly me they went bump or did they ? Peak still working on co-op's ????? jobs for the Auxilia / peak guy's at Middletons. Or will we see the new /old managment / owners making a quick buck selling the new Peak to Middletons. It's all dead confusing. As a little fat fridgeman once said "IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS"

fazzamouse
10-11-2007, 11:38 AM
does this include the co-ops attached to petrol station forecourts?

p_p
10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Hi Chaps

Peak are still doing the co-op work.

PP

superswill
11-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Auxilia news page says Middletons bought thier contracting arm. Auxilia = Peak means United co-op.work. Perhaps Auxilia could have paid me the 40k they owed me out of the sale ? silly me they went bump or did they ? Peak still working on co-op's ????? jobs for the Auxilia / peak guy's at Middletons. Or will we see the new /old managment / owners making a quick buck selling the new Peak to Middletons. It's all dead confusing. As a little fat fridgeman once said "IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS"

middletons brought auxilia's service dept

http://auxilia.co.uk/news/default.aspx

Youssef
12-11-2007, 06:33 PM
ok. i'm confused.
so middletons are 'maybe' getting some co-op work, notts region which peak are currently looking after.
Peak was 'an auxilia group company' according to auxilia news page, before 'they went bump' (i assume you mean 'bust')
Have peak reformed? (just chillin 'new peak'?)
i thought peak were 15-20 years old, so auxilia group bought peak and sold service side to middletons.
hence middleton get co-op work?
but when did auxilia group go 'bump'?
before or after middleton bought auxilia 'service arm'? (news page says that was 28th Aug).
i can't get my head round it!?

BILLY45
15-11-2007, 11:09 AM
As far as I know, Auxilia group went under, and then Peka restarted under their old name within a few days (if not the next day.)

Middleton brought out the service department of Auxilia group (which used to be the service department of Air Continental Ltd.)

The contracts department of Auxilia Group Ltd (which used to be the contracts department of Air Continental Ltd) have started up under another name.

This is my understanding of what happened.

superswill
15-11-2007, 06:40 PM
As far as I know, Auxilia group went under, and then Peka restarted under their old name within a few days (if not the next day.)

Middleton brought out the service department of Auxilia group (which used to be the service department of Air Continental Ltd.)

The contracts department of Auxilia Group Ltd (which used to be the contracts department of Air Continental Ltd) have started up under another name.

This is my understanding of what happened.

spot on that man