PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me !

irwinchong80
17-09-2007, 10:24 AM
I Have One Freezer Is Using Copeland Zb58kc-tfd-524 Using R502. This Is High Temp Comprssor But Inside Have A Low Side Protector. So Now I Facing That High Side At 220psig And Low Side 23psig, Low Side Pressure Will Lose. And Need Take One Hour For Restart. If I Doing The Hot Gas By Pass From Liquid Line To Suction Line Control By Pressure Switch. Will This Ideal Works. Please Give Me Advise.

The Viking
17-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Either your evaporator has a lack of airflow (iced up/dirty/fan stopped)
OR
Your system has a leak and are now low on charge

That's the most likely scenarios, there are others but you really need a proper fridge guy to look at it.

irwinchong80
18-09-2007, 04:55 AM
This Is New System Installed. And The Blower Also Have Little Frozen Only. Then Temperature On Can Go To -5deg C Only. Then My Compressor Was Tripped, Because Of Low Side Release. The Compressor Can Run But The Sound Noisy And No Pressure. So Now I Headache. I Need A Solution To Mantain Low Side Being 25psig Above.

themba
18-09-2007, 09:31 AM
does this sytem run contineously, if so check your settings . and talking about the ice does it cover the whole evapoprator. a cpr can help you can help you maintain the required pressure

The Viking
18-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Again,
It could be any of a multitude of faults.
Low on charge, restriction in pipe work, incorrectly adjusted TEV, to name but a few.

You really need an experienced engineer to look at the system "hands on".