PDA

View Full Version : Great message to get you back "thanks"

botrous
15-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Hello, botrous!We've noticed that you've not been active on Refrigeration-Engineer.com forums for quite some time now, and we miss you! Could we not tempt you back? If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpwWe hope to see you soon Kindest RegardsRefrigeration-Engineer.com forumshttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com

That is a very good way to get me in again thanks . . .
It has been a very long time i didn't participate to my home in the net , that's due to work and certainly to the country conditiond after war . . .

Any ways I'm back guys and I do miss you all and wat to know your news

Coincidences happen , just yesterday i was talking to a tech here about the refrigeration engineers forum and here I'm back after opening my email today i saw the message hehehe what a life

Botrous
Pierre

chillin out
15-08-2007, 07:55 PM
HEY MATE GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK.

How are you?

Hope you and your family are doing well.
You have a lot of catching up to do with all these unread posts.

Chillin:):)

Brian_UK
15-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Good to read you again and hopefully all is well with you and your family.

botrous
15-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks Chillin and Brian ...
Me and the family are doing well .... the country conditions aren't good but w're still living . . .
and yes I have a lot to catch back. . . let's hope I can.

Best regards
Botrous

Peter_1
15-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Heureuse de te revoir P.
Vous etais toujours un membre beaucoup respecté de tous les modérateurs mais ca c'est quelque chose que vous saviez déja.
Ne quitter pas si long temps. On penserait qu'il y'a passé quelque chose pendant la guerre.
Allez, rester chez nous maintenant.

botrous
15-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Heureux de te revoir encore P. c'est un sentiment pareille.
Merci pour le bon sentiement que je suis certain de tous les moderateurs de ce merveilleux site, moi de ma part je suis tres heureux de pouvoire ecrire et discuter encore avec des amis plutot que des moderateurs .

Rien de grand ne m'a passer pendant la guerre , seulement quelques bombardement a 1 km moin de ma maison , mais sa a passer.

Je ferais le plus possible pour pouvoir etre comme toujours un membre actif.

Pierre

US Iceman
15-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi Pierre,

I was just thinking about you yesterday.:D

With all of the problems there I had hoped you and your family were OK. We have missed you and wish you the best.

Stay safe and come back as often as you can.

Best regards,
US Iceman

botrous
15-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi US Iceman . . .
I'm good as well as my family ...
how are you doing ? what's new ?
I missed a lot of posts but will try to read the maximum I can . . .
Ans i'll try my best to be here as much as possible

Best regards
Pierre