PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Samarjit Sen
15-08-2007, 03:02 PM
I would like to take this oppurtunity to Congratulate Mohd. Khamis for having completed his research and got his doctorate . I feel it is a matter of happiness and joy.

Best of Luck Dr. Mohd. Khamis

Abe
15-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Congratulations Mohammed from me as well
All that hard work has paid off

Well Done

suny
15-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Mohammed Khamis for your hard fort life time achievement. Further I take this opportunity to say big thank you for all the support and valuable advices given to me in past after becoming a member during last three months.

Suny

Brian_UK
15-08-2007, 08:16 PM
:)Congratulations:)

chillin out
15-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Who?

Chillin:):)

Mushtaq Kumbay
15-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Congratulations to Mohd. Khamis for well deserved achievement for his doctorate and hope for future input in to RE forums

mohamed khamis
16-08-2007, 05:43 AM
Hi all members

frankly I could not find out any words to express my utmost gratitude and sincere appreciation towards you all
Samarjit Sen, Abe, Suny, Brain_UK, Mushtaq Kumbay, and all the refrigeration forum users.

I am so glad and proud to be as member of this great and outstanding forum in all over the world (as my view).

Really I have learned so much from this forum during my research. I confess here that who wants to learn a refrigeration and air conditioning principles and concepts i heartily advise him to have a honor as member or at least to become a periodical guest for the forum.

Once again I do appreciate you guys and i wish too for you the topmost success in your life.

Best regards:)