PDA

View Full Version : Fire in Coffe Plant

smpsmp45
24-07-2007, 11:37 AM
I know one place wherein they had installed PUF panels for -60 deg c rooms. With York system. Incidently the company as well installed few EPS panels for processing facility( @ 1200 sq ft of area)

Recently there was a short circut in the AHU room & all the EPS panels just collapsed in no time. Even PUF panels were burnt out to some extent in the facility.
I am trying to get few photos of the place & shall post them.

I know few discussions were going on PAnel specifications etc & though I should share this information.

Josip
16-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi, smpsmp45 :)

I know one place wherein they had installed PUF panels for -60 deg c rooms. With York system. Incidently the company as well installed few EPS panels for processing facility( @ 1200 sq ft of area)

Recently there was a short circut in the AHU room & all the EPS panels just collapsed in no time. Even PUF panels were burnt out to some extent in the facility.
I am trying to get few photos of the place & shall post them.

I know few discussions were going on PAnel specifications etc & though I should share this information.

Is this CCL in Duggirala? Was there during installation of PUF panels and told them that EPS panels are "too expensive" to install in that facility...One small accident "kind of warning" happened even during installation, but....

I'm sorry about that, but "cheap" solutions came in front always when coming to final expenses = budget.

We have to suggest to owner/s to use high quality materials with all counter measures to prevent any kind of accident..

Seems to me that profit is the only point they have in their minds:mad:

Best regards, Josip :)

smpsmp45
18-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Yes you are right. i do not know how you know about it so correctly. Yes they went in for a chaep solution & then they had to pay the price through their nose now.