PDA

View Full Version : HVACR Forum

lana
30-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi there,

Has anyone visited the HVACR forum which is started by our old friend Marc O'Brian?

I think it is exact copy of this forum:D :confused:

Is it any good?
Cheers:)

LRAC
30-03-2007, 12:16 PM
From what i've seen on the forum Mark uses it as a training camp by posting technical questions to test engineers theory and skills.

Not many people are regular users and i think you are already visiting the best forum which is of course this one.

Regards
Lrac

Gary
30-03-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm kinda partial to it, but then my books are advertised over there.

In any case, it isn't necessary to choose one forum or the other. I visit several and enjoy them all.

Brian_UK
30-03-2007, 05:21 PM
In any case, it isn't necessary to choose one forum or the other. I visit several and enjoy them all.Hear, Hear :)

lana
31-03-2007, 08:15 AM
I did not mean anything about Marc himself. I was just asking about the forum. As Gary said, everybody can visit whatever forum he/she chooses.
No offence and no hard feeling OK.:D
Cheers

chillin out
31-03-2007, 10:48 AM
It is a free world everyone can choose what to do after all.
He is very good engineer and he is one of those people that are" always" right .You can not blame him.As a matter of fact this is the way of his progress not to take hat off to anything.He is always right ....this is some kind of genius in him ....he is far far ahead of many engineer and he always argues because there is something that " small " engineer cannot see.I know him personally and think he is very good theoretically but practically is not that brilliant .....What i learned during the years ,that it is very very hard to be a great theory and great practical person at the same time.Either you have a sharp mind and you can solve big problems on a paper or you can be one of those engineers that i met in my life which have no great knowledge of theories but relying too much on instinct.Tell you what they(practicians) still earn money from engineering.......:D
OMG!!!!!!

Are you brainwashed?????

OK, He perhaps is a good engineer who is dedicated to his work, but.....

As a matter of fact this is the way of his progress not to take hat off to anything.He is always right ....this is some kind of genius in him ....he is far far ahead of many engineer and he always argues because there is something that " small " engineer cannot see.
I think you are taking this too far.

Marc has the respect of many on here, a lot of who are equal to or above him, but none of them will stoop so low as to grovel at his feet like your speech.

No disrespect meant Mr Magic, but find a new hero.

Chillin:) :)

Lc_shi
09-04-2007, 04:07 AM
what is the link for Marc's forum?

lana
09-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi LC, this is the link.
http://www.hvacrforums.com/
Cheers

jan willem
13-04-2007, 09:26 PM
I had visit that forum for some weeks ago and i saw that you can buy some books.So i send a email to buy some books but now respons :confused: i think that the only sell the books in the usa.
The forum looked nice but not so got as this one;)

greetings from holland

lana
14-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi there,

You can ask for the books from Gary here in this forun who is the author.
I hope Gary doesn't mind for introducing him :D .
Cheers

Gary
14-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi there,

You can ask for the books from Gary here in this forun who is the author.
I hope Gary doesn't mind for introducing him :D .
Cheers

No, I don't mind at all... but Webram may object to me selling books on his website. I sell/ship books all over the world through the merchantamerica website listed in my profile.

Lc_shi
16-04-2007, 02:11 AM
HI Gary,
Where can see the introduction of your book? I'm interested:)

regards
LC

tjk2007
16-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Dear all,

Can you please help me?

I have to know about the specific heat of MILK KHOA to work out a cold storage calculation.

Kindly reply to PM

Thank you Very much.

Abby Normal
16-04-2007, 06:20 PM
OMG!!!!!!

Are you brainwashed?????

OK, He perhaps is a good engineer who is dedicated to his work, but.....

I think you are taking this too far.

Marc has the respect of many on here, a lot of who are equal to or above him, but none of them will stoop so low as to grovel at his feet like your speech.

No disrespect meant Mr Magic, but find a new hero.

Chillin:) :)
You sound like you have an inferiority complex

Abe
16-04-2007, 08:35 PM
You sound like you have an inferiority complex

Definition from Wikipedia

An inferiority complex, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way.

Methinks ........Not

slingblade
05-05-2007, 01:20 PM
LOL.
Ive only just seen this thread and having read it all i am shocked.
The internet is a massive tool for all kinds of research and discussion, so my advice is dont waste your time on hvacr just download some films or play games instead you'll enjoy yourself a whole lot more.:D

As a matter of fact this is the way of his progress not to take hat off to anything.He is always right ....this is some kind of genius in him ....he is far far ahead of many engineer and he always argues because there is something that " small " engineer cannot see

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

BigJon3475
08-05-2007, 03:30 AM
I like hvac-talk also