PDA

View Full Version : ice cream machine

jnyao
22-03-2007, 02:54 PM
how about the ice cream machine? our company are making the ice cream machine.

lana
22-03-2007, 03:37 PM
how about the ice cream machine? our company are making the ice cream machine.

Good for your company. What about the ice cream machine?:confused:
What is your question Sir?
Lana:)

NoNickName
22-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I love ice cream. But it is all up to good ingredients, not to the machine.

Brian_UK
22-03-2007, 06:39 PM
how about the ice cream machine? our company are making the ice cream machine.Congratulations, but remember that if you want to advertise here then click on the "Start Your Campaign Here" icons on the right hand side of the screen.

Electrocoolman
22-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I like mine with a flake ....now is that a ?9

Brian_UK
22-03-2007, 11:17 PM
I like mine with a flake ....now is that a ?9You've got to think bigger than that, it's a 99:D

hd20000
27-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Who Knows How A Slush Machine Can Work In A Van

Brian_UK
27-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Just keep feeding it ten pound notes.

Or is that slush fund ? ;)

Sorry, silly mood today...

Slush machine; any details for us to work on?

Otherwise my answer would be to switch it on.

Samarjit Sen
28-06-2007, 02:46 AM
Hi Jnyao,

Any problwm with your Ice Cream machine?

Andy W
28-06-2007, 06:11 PM
how about the ice cream machine? our company are making the ice cream machine.What is it a copy of, a Carpigianni? now they were fine ice cream machines, not worked on one for years, used to love testing them providing the barrel was steralised first! :D

Samarjit Sen
28-06-2007, 06:25 PM
In China they are making some good quality Ice Cream machines but are up against competition. They are mostly copying Technogel machines.

The same thing is happening in our country. You will find copies of Technogel, Tetrapack and others. Unfortunately the quality is not good. It is easy to copy, but to attain the perfection is difficult.

Brian_UK
28-06-2007, 11:02 PM
And another one shot question fades into the background........

The MG Pony
29-06-2007, 02:09 AM
I think there is more humour to be had :)

US Iceman
29-06-2007, 02:41 AM
What a fascinating thread.:rolleyes:

Samarjit Sen
29-06-2007, 03:12 AM
This thread could be made interesting and tasty if the original member who started the thread comes up with some of his problems. That will help him to improve his equipments.

S_Line
29-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Cant beat a Ice Cream :)
Havent come accross any Ice Cream machines to repair? Are these a closed off comunity ?

Must be a market there for Ice Cream Machines ?
Pour in some water / powder and a bit of freezing and out pops some ice cream, Must be like a gloryfied Slush Machine ?

I havent come accross any ice cream machines in any on my refrigeration cats either >

Brian_UK
29-06-2007, 07:56 PM
I think there is more humour to be had :)So true, so true :cool:

chillin out
29-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Havent come accross any Ice Cream machines to repair? Are these a closed off comunity ?
You don't want to either.

I hate them, they are all dirty and stinking.
And most of them are in cramped kiosks or vans with big smelly drivers.

Chillin:):)

suny
08-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi jnyao

What is the problem with your ice cream machine? You have not said any thing. Are you advertising it through this forum

Suny

suny
08-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey! S Line

As an ice cream manufacturer, I know it is not that easy as you say “Pour in some water / powder and a bit of freezing and out pops some ice cream, Must be like a gloryfied Slush Machine ?” From your above slogan you can get Milk Ice & not quality ice cream if you do so :mad:. There are long process involved before it come to your mouth with delicious flavours & dressings. You need refrigeration at all stages that is manufacture, hardening, storing, distribution & retail. All machines must be with 316L stainless steel which are very very expensive.

The market is very limited to the freezer space available with the retailer. Due to this not much of new players come in to the market & as such you do not get an opportunity to repair them. The manufacturer itself have the technical expertise to repair them if need arise.

There are two kinds of machines one is Soft Serve Machines & the other is Industrial Machines. To get a good texture & quality from soft serve machine the mix production process must undergo the proper preparation of the ice cream mix. That facility is not available with most of the soft serve ice cream parlors unless they buy the ice cream mix from an industrial producer. So do not under estimate ice cream production.

Suny
:eek:

GlennB
08-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Take it easy there Suny, don't get yer panties in a wad. Yes it is a complex process to produce quality ice cream consistently. I service soft serve machines and there are many variables that affect the product. Overrun, brix of the mix, temperature and on and on. Then there's the real problem with the operators of the equipment not assembling properly, not cleaning regularly etc.
I enjoy working on them and there's always a treat when it's time to test the results of your labor.

Glenn