PDA

View Full Version : Europe holydays

martahan
23-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Hallo everybody
I am going to go to Italy, but can't decide where exactly
Could you give me some advice?
Perhaps you have been to this country, if yes, where exactly and which hotels did you stay?
Thanks you in advance

Argus
23-11-2006, 12:03 PM
In a word - Puglia.

Enjoy your trip.

Josip
23-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi, Martahan :)

Hallo everybody
I am going to go to Italy, but can't decide where exactly
Could you give me some advice?
Perhaps you have been to this country, if yes, where exactly and which hotels did you stay?
Thanks you in advance

Welcome to RE,

we are not a tourist office ;) , but I believe we can help you a little.

Italy is very nice country and to give you some idea is not easy at all - Rome, Venice, Milan, Padova, Bologna...depending on your interest, time to stay there.

What I can say for sure: if you like a good espresso coffee you can not miss:D Good vino either!

Hey NoNickName, please, help to this poor;) guy.

Best regards, Josip :)

Karl Hofmann
23-11-2006, 11:51 PM
I really used to love the Alpine region up North and always loved driving to Italy for the Italian/French/Swiss border area. Kinda reminds me of the title film to the Italian Job....The original one:D

Cant comment on the hotels 'cos I always stayed at the Chateau Iveco Eurostar, my 44 tonne home from home.

old gas bottle
24-11-2006, 01:56 PM
i to enjoyed italy this year,we only went to venice which must be on everyones go to list,very expensive to eat out there though,we ate out of cafes,shops etc,hotel outside the city and travel in by day,lake garda was very nice too,we stoped at the top side,[toblin,or similar],and as karl says,the drive through the alps is fantastic.

Mark
24-11-2006, 05:31 PM
St Marks square-Venice, worth a visit:)