PDA

View Full Version : really in need of Help from ya RE guys please.......

llewelyn
27-07-2006, 08:45 PM
hi guys,im new to this forum,and im a senior mech eng student....and im now in designing ref systems for my thesis/design major.....just wud like to ask ur suggestions for a good topic sumwat like varieties like on absorption refrigeration,blast freezing,etc...???i mean is there any handy ref system for beginners like me...or maybe can u suggest on where do i hav to start.....????by the way,id like to ask if anyone got a mollier chart for R134a.....???....hmmmm,a jpeg image or a pdf file would do...
hope sum one can share...hope u can help me out dudes
im begging to you GeniusEs,please........:confused: :confused: :confused:

frank
27-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi llewelyn

Welcome to the Forum.

Have you checked out the Database at the top of the forum?

By the way, some of us old 'uns and others from around the world have difficulty reading the new shortened written English language. I think it stems from texting on mobile phones - some of the abbrieviations I fail to get. Could I ask you to kindly type proper words? Thanks

Check out Coolpack for your R134a Mollier chart - excellent piece of software.

llewelyn
27-07-2006, 09:02 PM
oh i'm really so sorry for my "text speak" mr. mod,guess i missed to read any forum rules here eh...pardon me....i wont do it again....
anyway,thanks for the fast reply,i'll be checking out the database you said if i can find some useful stuffs there.....cheers...