PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu with Siam Comp NH52VNHT

Mavricks Choice
13-01-2024, 09:21 AM
Hi Peeps
I searched throughout the board, though could not locate the info.
Have a failed comp on a Fuj ducted AOT30RMBL an older R22 system using the above Siam NH52VNHT. Fuj spares have the comps no problem, though no longer have the soft starter available, when I checked the same Siam comp is used in Mitsubishi Electric PUH-3VKA though the Mitsu system doesn't use a soft starter only a contactor & run cap.
Can anyone advise any problem in rewiring the Fuj using the same as the Mitsu system?
Thank you for reading.

JoseGreen
29-02-2024, 07:09 AM
Hi Peeps
I searched throughout the board, though could not locate the info.
Have a failed comp on a Fuj ducted AOT30RMBL an older R22 system using the above Siam NH52VNHT. Fuj spares have the comps no problem, though no longer have the soft starter getting over it (https://gettingoverit.io) available, when I checked the same Siam comp is used in Mitsubishi Electric PUH-3VKA though the Mitsu system doesn't use a soft starter only a contactor & run cap.
Can anyone advise any problem in rewiring the Fuj using the same as the Mitsu system?
Thank you for reading.

Rewiring the Fuj ducted AOT30RMBL using the same as the Mitsubishi Electric PUH-3VKA may be possible, but it is not recommended.