PDA

View Full Version : Water Chiller into Natural Gas Cogeneration Package with Openn Screw Compressor

Carlos Barrantes
10-01-2024, 12:40 AM
I present the Water Chillers integrated into Natural Gas Cogeneration Units with J&E HALL, BITZER or MYCOM open screw compressor 134A or 407C refrigerant . . . These are some features :
► CCHP Natural Gas Cogeneration Unit with Thermal Efficiency up to 90%
► A wise choice when the cost of electricity weighs or is difficult to access
► The best option when additional Hot Water is required , such as in Hospitals and Hotels
► Industrial Class with Open Compressor for ease of maintenance and greater reliability
► Coupling and Coupling Housing for the aligned of the Motor
► Variable Speed Motor according to Water Temperature
► 3-Stage Heat Recovery (Condenser + Engine Cooling + Exhaust Gases) for Hot Water or Low Pressure Steam supply
► Electrical Motor IP 55 , FS 1.15 , Premium IE 3 , 1800 RPM (60 Hz)
► Air Cooled Condenser Coil with Sub-cooling circuit
► Genset with Natural Gas CUMMINS or MAN Engine , Prime Continuous Duty at 1800 RPM

Grizzly
12-01-2024, 12:51 PM
This appears to be a self promoting advert, which is why I have removed the link,
This type of post is not allowed.

Grizzly
12-01-2024, 12:56 PM
This appears to be a self promoting advert, which is why I have removed the link,
This type of post is not allowed.
Someone such as yourself, given the length of time you have been contributing. Should understand!
If I misunderstood your intentions, then please enlighten me!
Grizzly

Carlos Barrantes
12-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Grizzly , they should at least allow the Email . . .

Other Professional Networks such as Linkedin allow you to include contact information such as Telephone and Email . . .

Grizzly
17-01-2024, 05:36 PM
Hi Carlos.
If someone wishes to contact you regarding any non promotional post then they can contact you via your V card details which are part of your profile.
They could also private Message you where you can give your details to them.
Grizzly