PDA

View Full Version : Mastercool 69000 connecting rod and piston

Stan-R134
13-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Hello,
I am new to this forum so please accept my apologies if this post is in the wrong section.

At the time of writing this article, I am trying to repair a Mastercool 69000 refrigerant recovery machine compressor.
The compressor connecting rod was found to be broken just below the piston. No, I did not cause the damage , this is what I have found.
The compressor is THOMAS Model 520CL75-561D .
To purchase a new compressor is not economical.
Does any member know where I can get these parts or even a compressor which has a burnt out motor but a good compressor pump ?
The compressor is 220V .
Hope that someone can help.

monkey spanners
15-09-2023, 04:14 PM
From their web site it looks like they only sell the complete compressor assembly including the motor. Still might work out cheap enough to fix rather than replace.

Failing that would look on ebay for spares and repairs for that model.

Stan-R134
16-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Hi Monkey Spanners,
Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated.
The is a spares or repair unit on fleabay but the sellers description does not sound right. "could be the same problem".
Cheers and beers.

Scarlett
02-10-2023, 01:27 PM
The Mastercool 69000 connecting rod and piston have been essential components in my HVAC work. They deliver reliable performance and durability, ensuring smooth compressor operation. (https://vancedyoutube.org/) These parts have saved me time and money on repairs and replacements. I highly recommend them to fellow technicians for their quality and longevity.