PDA

View Full Version : City Multi

ronaldo9
01-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Hi guys / gals

Function List
Anybody have the function list for city multi NOT Mr Slim (1 to 11) ?
Codes start at 32, can’t find it anywhere.

Key cards
Hotel application with key card adapters. Never used them before so assumed from wiring diagram that I should use a NO contactor .There is an existing install on site which I checked and that’s the way they wired them. However I soon realised that the contact needs to be NC and when a guest inserts the keycard it opens the contact and unit can be operated . Removing the card closes the contact preventing operation.

Is there a way of changing this? Thanks in advance

Grizzly
04-07-2023, 02:32 PM
Hi ronaldo9 .I have several manuals which may or may not be relevant. But i have to admit I am a little unsure as to which function lists you are referring to? I cannot find any that have designations 1 to 11! sorry.
So I have drawn a blank sorry. Hopefully someone has been able to help? And the keycard dilema does sound interesting.
Good luck Grizzly

ronaldo9
05-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Cheers Grizzly

Mitsubishi confirmed key card kit needs a Normally closed contact to operate, so controller is operational when contact is open.

Functions on city multi units are all done from dip switches on indoor board. Just the usual stuff like filter duration and thermistor control.

Thanks again
Know Better = Do Better

Grizzly
06-07-2023, 01:04 PM
Hi dip switch setting is what i have. Leave it with me and I will sort for you.
Grizzly.

Grizzly
06-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Hi. Manual links sent by several means. Hopefully you will get something and it is of use. Regards Steve.