PDA

View Full Version : Daikin altherma pcb

Almaservic
09-04-2023, 07:38 PM
Hello. I have a problem with an altherma heat pump. The problems started with the fans, which I replaced, then pcb board failed. The model is ebhq011aa6v3. This has the same pcb as the rzqs125c7v1b. I am interested if the pcb can be reprogrammed and whether a service checker is needed. Besides, I would like the service manuals for the external unit, hydrobox and controller, for purchase. Thank you.

martinw58
10-04-2023, 11:52 AM
i don't think you can reprogram pcb the service checker only takes readings it dose not program anything

Almaservic
10-04-2023, 03:24 PM
One possibility exists because the same board is used for the heat pump and the air conditioner. The new board comes unprogrammed. Whether programming is done from keys or with an interface I don't know.

Peter_1
11-04-2023, 07:20 AM
https://gprivate.com/64ijb

Almaservic
11-04-2023, 04:30 PM
ngleză
Think you're the only one on the planet who uses Google? I wrote that I want a service manual, not a user or installation manual (which you can find on google) and before you make a fool of someone, make sure that you are not the fool.

NH3LVR
11-04-2023, 06:46 PM
You have just insulted one of the most respected members of this forum, after making only two posts.
I doubt you will get any more replies.
Or using Google Translate|
Tocmai l-ați insultat pe unul dintre cei mai respectați membri ai acestui forum, după ce ați făcut două postări.
Mă îndoiesc că vei mai primi răspunsuri.

Almaservic
11-04-2023, 06:56 PM
If the most respected member responds with insults, I don't see why he is respected. I'm going to delete my account myself because I can't lower myself to the level of such a specimen

Peter_1
16-04-2023, 09:06 AM
In hindsight, it may not have been the most correct of me to respond in this way but perhaps just for a moment try to explain why I did so.
The poster comes in here with a post that is pretty clear to me but immediately comes with a somewhat fairly compelling question of 'I want' this and 'I want that' I do a quick Google search for him and immediately find the manual he needs.
Coincidentally, I also do Freelance work (troubleshooting) on chillers on a very regular basis for Daikin Europe near here. So I have access to all Daikin documentation. I had even already downloaded the file for him but the file was too big to post here as a pdf.
But what bothers me sometimes and especially here in this case is that many - not all - young technicians no longer make any effort to look something up themselves first, try to go to the root of the problem themselves. I think this is why the general knowledge of many has deteriorated so much. I used to have neither Google nor the internet and was obliged to find out, learn and look everything up in books myself. But now people are so quick to grab that mobile phone or Google and assume that others will solve it.
I am getting old surely?