PDA

View Full Version : POS software for retail business

sheetalkam
04-03-2021, 08:54 AM
Hello!
First Post here, and I’m interested in your thoughts on point of sale software ? I’m looking around on the web and at first glance they all seem quite similar, offering pretty much the same features. I’d love to know what the experts think. What does use for POS software for retail business? What do you like about it? What don’t you like? I’d love to hear your thoughts too!

frank
04-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Hello!
First Post here, and I’m interested in your thoughts on point of sale software ? I’m looking around on the web and at first glance they all seem quite similar, offering pretty much the same features. I’d love to know what the experts think. What does use for POS software for retail business? What do you like about it? What don’t you like? I’d love to hear your thoughts too!

Why come to a Refrigeration Engineer forum to ask that question?

sheetalkam
23-03-2021, 09:09 AM
I visit this forum on a regular basis to keep myself updated/ask queries. I always follow most of the points you have mentioned. and I am looking for some information about Point of sale. Nevertheless there is always scope for further improvisation.

Brian_UK
23-03-2021, 01:19 PM
I visit this forum on a regular basis to keep myself updated/ask queries. I always follow most of the points you have mentioned. and I am looking for some information about Point of sale. Nevertheless there is always scope for further improvisation.

Difficult to visit on a regular basis when you only joined part way through February.

"Ask queries", two posts, one trying to advertise your own non-refrigeration based software company and this one above.

Please remain on topic, which is refrigeration engineering.

sheetalkam
25-03-2021, 11:22 AM
Sure.
Thank you for inform me and Guide me with topics that I don't know about.

frank
25-03-2021, 12:43 PM
If you use the 'Search' function at the top of the page, there are many topics to read and a vast amount of refrigeration knowledge, however, I struggled to find a single topic on Point of Sale software.

Google Link (https://www.google.com/search?q=point+of+sale+software+free+download+full+version&oq=&aqs=chrome.2.69i59i450l8.1476775043j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

frank
25-06-2021, 05:17 PM
This thread is now closed as it is not refrigeration related