PDA

View Full Version : Creating large display for A to Z

galaxyhor
21-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Hello lovely engineers!

I’m looking for a help and guidance on how to build a 2 large ~2meter displays for my lovely french cakes. The display we looking to build is most likely to be like most french pastry shops have.

It would be “half open” for easy operating during peak times and we would close with something at night.

We’re able to build the structure and connect wires and so on as we have experience.

I will also attach later on more detailed information that I have, which parts I’m looking to purchase, and other stuff that would give you the whole understanding.

This compressor we looking to buy.
https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Dometic/CU-84-Series-80-Compressor-Rectangular/FZF

Evaporator
https://www.xeniasupplies.co.uk/Replacement-Evaporator-for-CG841-AG052?language=en&currency=GBP&utm_term=&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=All+Products+smart&hsa_src=u&hsa_kw=&hsa_mt=&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=344836517226&hsa_tgt=pla-56642402536&hsa_acc=2917228010&hsa_cam=1813177841&hsa_grp=73194894161&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4f35BRDBARIsAPePBHw67CX3hIBuhRslBB9rTWpCm5CnisxrbUpsDkMOcLxJFqsmWFXW8VAaAizAEALw_wcB

Of course there much more details, like thermostat, we need to have drain hole for the condensation to go somewhere isolating from outside I guess so the cold wouldn’t go anywhere, fans...

Could someone help me on this project? Help choosing components of the fridge. It is really essential so we could boost sales, get customer notice as we did mistake for buy other display which looks like from cafeteria. And from now we cannot let ourselves pay £10k - £30k for new display....

I’m looking forward for your help.

Rob White
23-08-2020, 10:32 AM

Commercial fridges might cost a bit but all the design has been done and you get an effective, efficient system that will be proven to work and will have a guarantee.

You are good to cobble together some parts in the hope that you get a counter that works and looks good.

Who is going to install all your parts? Do you realise that it has to be done by an approved engineer.

Who sized your compressor to the evaporator and how long do you want the counter to be?

I would suggest you look at a reconditioned second hand unit, at least you know that was designed and worked properly.

Rob