PDA

View Full Version : ExactCharge Calculator

mcjo tech
17-06-2006, 09:20 AM
I have been searching for those who are wondering about the ExactCharge Refrigeration Calculator and have noticed several posts about this new product. Thought I would say hello since I am founder of this product. It seems that some are wondering about its purpose and use. I did not expect the product to get responses from others outside the USA but if I am able to answer any questions that you may have about it I would be happy to do so.

Joe

ExactCharge Industries Inc

DeB
18-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Joe I would be interested to hear about the exactcharge.
DeB

mcjo tech
19-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi DeB,

Thank you for your inquiry about the ExactCharge Calculator. This instrument is cabable of many valuable calculations. It is the only pure refrigeration calculator of its kind. By entering indoor wetbulb, indoor dry bulb, and outside ambient the calculator will output a targeted superheat for the entered load condition. Once this value is known the user can then enter the refrigerant contained in the system, followed by entering superheat value and suction line pressure and the calculator will output the proper suction line temperature. The user can then add or subtract refrigerant until within 3 degrees F and the system will then be properly charged using superheat charging method. This assumes that no other malfunctions are occuring. This same calculation can made for subcooling charging. Also the user can attain actual superheat or subcooling occuring in system by entering refrigerant contained in system followed by either suction pressure or discharge pressure depending on whether actual superheat or subcooling is to be outputted and suction line or liquid line temperature. Calculator then outputs actual superheat or subcooling ocurring in system. Other calculations contained in software is Duct Sizing using cubic feet per minute and desired velosity. Corresponding static ( friction loss ) is also available in Duct Sizing screen. Pressure/Temperature correlations for 28 refrigerants including refrigerant blends with bubble point and dew point readouts are also available. Approximate pressure control settings for 17 refrigerants displaying cut in and cut out pressure settings for mid and low temperature refrigeration service and repair. Lastly, there is a diagnostic assistant text screen to help the user identify refrigerant state malfunctions that might be occuring in the system. Sorry about the long disertation but the calculator is capable of so many functions that it is difficult to explain and keep it short. Thanks for your inquiry. I hope this helps.

PS: Cost of software is 79.00 USD and a Palm Zire 22 PDA will run software nicely. Its cost is about 90.00 USD for a total cost of 169.00 USD and you have a nice PDA for other uses.

Thanks,
Joe
ExactCharge Industries

mcjo tech
19-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi DeB,

Thank you for your inquiry about the ExactCharge Calculator. This instrument is cabable of many valuable calculations. It is the only pure refrigeration calculator of its kind. By entering indoor wetbulb, indoor dry bulb, and outside ambient the calculator will output a targeted superheat for the entered load condition. Once this value is known the user can then enter the refrigerant contained in the system, followed by entering superheat value and suction line pressure and the calculator will output the proper suction line temperature. The user can then add or subtract refrigerant until within 3 degrees F and the system will then be properly charged using superheat charging method. This assumes that no other malfunctions are occuring. This same calculation can made for subcooling charging. Also the user can attain actual superheat or subcooling occuring in system by entering refrigerant contained in system followed by either suction pressure or discharge pressure depending on whether actual superheat or subcooling is to be outputted and suction line or liquid line temperature. Calculator then outputs actual superheat or subcooling ocurring in system. Other calculations contained in software is Duct Sizing using cubic feet per minute and desired velosity. Corresponding static ( friction loss ) is also available in Duct Sizing screen. Pressure/Temperature correlations for 28 refrigerants including refrigerant blends with bubble point and dew point readouts are also available. Approximate pressure control settings for 17 refrigerants displaying cut in and cut out pressure settings for mid and low temperature refrigeration service and repair. Lastly, there is a diagnostic assistant text screen to help the user identify refrigerant state malfunctions that might be occuring in the system. Sorry about the long disertation but the calculator is capable of so many functions that it is difficult to explain and keep it short. Thanks for your inquiry. I hope this helps.

PS: Cost of software is 79.00 USD and a Palm Zire 22 PDA will run software nicely. Its cost is about 90.00 USD for a total cost of 169.00 USD and you have a nice PDA for other uses.

Thanks,
Joe
ExactCharge Industries

Andy
19-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi DeB,

Thanks,
Joe
ExactCharge Industries
Joe:)

talk to Dez (site admin) if you would like to advertise, otherwise don't try to sell on the cheap on a technical forum.

Kind Regards Andy:)

mcjo tech
20-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Andy,

I am not trying to advertise on the cheap. I am more than willing to explore advertising on your site. I was simply responding to an inquiry about the ExactCharge Calculator. Please send me details on how to advertise on your site and I will review whether it is something I might be interested in doing.

Thanks,

Joe McDevitt

mcjo tech
20-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Andy,

I am not trying to advertise on the cheap. I am more than willing to explore advertising on your site. I was simply responding to an inquiry about the ExactCharge Calculator. Please send me details on how to advertise on your site and I will review whether it is something I might be interested in doing.

Thanks,

Joe McDevitt