PDA

View Full Version : thermoking sb200 fuel problem

Socaltech
20-02-2020, 06:20 AM
I have a TK sb210-tg with a fuel problem. It started about a week ago, unit would start up, sputter and die on occasion, drivers would just pump the primer to get it going again but now it starts up and won't go into high speed.

I cleaned out the screen at the bleeder valve, it didnt work so i cleaned out all of the fittings at the injection pump. I replaced the fuel/water seperator and the air filter and it still sputters. I also pulled the plug from the fuel tank to see if there was heavy soil in the tank but it was clean so i pulled the sending unit and found nothing wrong. Ive asked some locals i know in the trade and they all tell me it has to be something with the fuel filter or bleeder screen but scratch their heads when i say ive tried all that.

the only thing i can think of that i havent tried yet is maybe the fuel solenoid is going out and not pushing enough fuel into the engine, kinda failing before it dies thing. The unit will start but even if i manually pull in the high speed linkage it will stay at ~900rpm.

just asking if anyone knows what i should check, had a few trailers with this problem and it was always a clogged screen at the primer pump, never seen a problem with the fuel this deep before.

charlie patt
09-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Lack of fuel or air in system does it have a electric pump then make your way up filters screens o rings when running pull of return pipe and sea volume of flow on return when running rough spray joints to check engine note also pull of air intake and check no restrictions I've personally had massive issues with bio diesel lately blocking most bits do u have this issue in the us