PDA

View Full Version : Top Air Conditioning Suppliers PPM Guide.

Kirky
29-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Hi All,

We have recently been invited to tender a site maintenance contract for a paper mill in Manchester. Throughout the tender docs the client specifies

Carry out pre planned maintenance tasks as per manufacturers guidelines.

and nothing else

We have Daikin, MEUK, MHI and Toshiba air conditioning on site. Usually as a time served RAC contractor we would quote following our own PPM scope. This client is asking for the manufacturers scope with evidence supplied. I've taken a look online to no avail. Would anyone have a link to share by any chance ?

All I can find is that's its recommended the indoor filter and cover is cleaned every 2 weeks ??

Any assistance most appreciated

Kirky

frank
29-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Ive attached the Daikin recommended maintenance checklist for the Altherma units. I recall seeing one for the VRV systems but can't locate it at the mo.

No doubt some of our other members will have more info

Kirky
30-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Thank you Frank much appreciated

jdvis0909
12-03-2020, 10:16 AM
I also searching for the same information. Recently I faced ac problem that is sometimes ac power was not working .Then I thought it was power problem and checked the power system but all functions were perfect but could not be solve the problem .Then I contacted (ADVERT DELETED ) the solve problem.But whenever I saw the PPM guide that gave me know the more air conditioner kknowledge

coldflow
29-04-2020, 07:55 PM
I have already encountered this when the best suppliers, the product is mediocre. I'll tell you now. I bought air conditioning on the recommendation of a friend. Everything was fine, but the air conditioner abruptly stopped working, because of which I now don’t communicate with this person (just kidding). In fact, I started looking for ways to help me. I found out that the problem was in Thermostat. I was looking for the best of them for a very long time and in the end I came across an article about (ADVERT DELETED) After reading the detailed information, I was able to do everything myself for which I am very grateful to these guys