PDA

View Full Version : Carel PCO - programming

yanev22
10-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Hello !

Is there someone who can programm Carel PCO 2 ?

I have a Blue Box chiller which were vandalism and stealing the PCO and EEV Drivers .

I have used PCO2 which come from another chiller but will need to reprogramm to fit this Blue Box chiller .

I have full electrical diagram of the chiller + PCO2 controller + PGD keyboard + EEV carel Driver

narkom
11-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Blue box chillers use a proprietary software solution. So if the used pCO2 is not of the similar chiller you will not be able to fit it.

scoffs
12-02-2019, 08:23 PM
Phone swegon they will have to get the correct pco from italy could be a wait mind

iACS
30-04-2019, 09:02 AM
pCO2 are really old now and have been superceded twice ! not gonna be a simple plug in plug out solution for this one as you'll need a newer generation pco5+ controller to be configured and set up from scratch.

mirza ateeq
03-09-2019, 12:08 PM
You can use pco key to download and upload software , see attached

Steve186
12-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Can you provide more details
you can transfer a pco from one chiller to another as long as its the same chiller also bear in mind most chillers will have a slave and master
you can also down load the software using the pco key as its a pco two you will need the plug in type not the mouse thats for pco 3 and current

also pco two is now obsolete if you are in need on a new one i have 4 brand new ones