PDA

View Full Version : Profroid condensing unit

deyna
12-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Having problems with two Profroid WPL 2 fan condensing units. We've had the discharge line from the compressor into the condenser fracture on two units, has anyone else experienced this problem as we are hitting a brick wall aith our suppliers who 'suorisingly' have not had this problem. I'd be grateful if anyone would let me know.

Thanks.

andy bailess
12-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Only ever had this on the WPL 22, we had to fit vibration eliminators to take out the twist on the compressor during the stop and starting cycle.

Peter_1
12-06-2006, 07:09 PM
In previous posts, you can see a lot of posts of me regarding Profroid.
I visited once for 2 days the factory.

All what has a coil inside is not their best side.
BESC5240 and I had often problems with a lack of capacity. Capacity given in the catalogues is 20 to 25% oversized.

Icefrog
14-02-2008, 10:03 AM
In previous posts, you can see a lot of posts of me regarding Profroid.
I visited once for 2 days the factory.

All what has a coil inside is not their best side.
BESC5240 and I had often problems with a lack of capacity. Capacity given in the catalogues is 20 to 25% oversized.
In fact Profroid data's can be boosted on their literature up to 40% and this is confirmed by a test performed by the TUV laboratory in Germany. If you need a copy of this test I will send it to your private email. Since in many case the impact on TD or operating time is not measured, they get through this. Go for Eurovent suppliers.....

Inttravel
22-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Do Profroid have a distributor in Canada ?

Grizzly
23-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Do Profroid have a distributor in Canada ?

I would imagine so!
They are part of the United Technologies Empire.
Ie Carrier, Emerson,etc.
Try google!
Grizzly