PDA

View Full Version : project of refrigeration plant

gesi
01-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Hi guys, in my country the law say if you want to project a refrigeration plant (cabinets, cold rooms, pipes, compressors, condensers) you must to have an autorizations (heat plants -natural gas, waste, usage water). ther isn't any one word about refrigeration. now I know how to make the refrigeration plant but if I want to have an autorization I have to pass an national exam.
I ask you: how it looks in yours countries?
sorry for my languages mistakes. regards

afeef
01-06-2006, 10:27 AM
hi
there is nothing of that in iraq
regards
afeef

The MG Pony
01-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Overtly strick and hard here.

Brian_UK
01-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Poland being a member of the EU should require you to have at least a Refrigerant Safe Handling certificate, I do not know of any Polish requirements though.

Tried an English/Polish translation website...

Polska (polski) będący członek ZWIĄZKU EUROPEJSKIEGO miał wymagać was mieć co najmniej *Refrigerant* Bezpieczny (kasa ogniotrwała) Opracowujący (opracowanie) świadectwo, nie wiem o wszelkich Polskich potrzebach chociaż

gesi
03-06-2006, 02:31 PM
I heard, that in the word (US, western Europe) the man which is an author of project have a responsibility by own name. is this true?
He can be a farmer, but if he knows rules in refrigerations and have an experience - he can be an author of projekt.

marianstancu
12-06-2006, 07:13 AM
Hi,
In Romania is like in Poland