PDA

View Full Version : Lol

slingblade
18-05-2006, 10:18 AM
just read a text message sent to a mate, reads as follows.

A south african goldminer loses a leg and says "im goosed now, who wants a one legged gold digger?" then Paul Mcartney says "me".

Argus
18-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Slingblade and Phil
You?ve probably both received a PM from the moderator inviting you to withdraw the posts you made about Paul and Heather McCartney.

You have done that and still you have still left a pathetic legacy of this post after it was taken away..

Any marriage breakdown is bad enough for those involved and doesn?t warrant jokes from the like of you two.

Moreover, I?ll bet anything you name that you would not make a stupid comment like that in public to the face of any individual who has lost a limb. That takes a unique combination of ignorance and thoughtlessness.

So after you have both with drawn your stupid comments, I will challenge the pair of you to either apologise openly on this forum or never post again.

Don?t even think about posting a response about it to me to me as a PM ? I will make it public.

Do it Now.

________
iolite review (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/iolite)

Argus
18-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks, Frank, for the correction and apologies to you-know-who!
________
genetically modified food (http://gmfoods.info/)

slingblade
18-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Slingblade and Phil
You’ve probably both received a PM from the moderator inviting you to withdraw the posts you made about Paul and Heather McCartney.

You have done that and still you have still left a pathetic legacy of this post after it was taken away..

Any marriage breakdown is bad enough for those involved and doesn’t warrant jokes from the like of you two.

Moreover, I’ll bet anything you name that you would not make a stupid comment like that in public to the face of any individual who has lost a limb. That takes a unique combination of ignorance and thoughtlessness.

So after you have both with drawn your stupid comments, I will challenge the pair of you to either apologise openly on this forum or never post again.

Don’t even think about posting a response about it to me to me as a PM – I will make it public.

Do it Now.

Dont even begin to think you can talk to me in that manner bud. this was a joke, ive seen profanity and full frontal nudity links on this site before now posted by members and moderators. if you can provide me with evidence of a genuine breech of site rules or regs. then i will remove this post but i will not do so by invitation from someone who is having a tantrum. no need either for a pm as this is public enough.

phil68
18-05-2006, 08:52 PM
I've made the decision to never post again, absolutely no loss to me. Good grief, it's this sort of lilly-livered left-wing political correctness, worrying that anything we say might concievably upset some minority or infringe someones 'human rights' that makes this country the shambles it is today. Talk about a sense of humour bypass. GOODBYE!!!

Josip
18-05-2006, 11:27 PM
just read a text message sent to a mate, reads as follows.

A south african goldminer ..............

this kind of humor we call "black humor" (sad humor-like black colour, has nothing with black people, please) some people like it some not, but still it was, it is and it will be a part of life, like wedding, divorce or dead.

I do believe that we have to assume that only as a kind of humor and nothing more.

Best regards,

Josip :)

slingblade
27-05-2006, 12:06 PM
OK. look at this one. LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

WebRam
27-05-2006, 06:03 PM
that looks like a 200 million quid move there

Abe
28-05-2006, 08:34 AM
As a lawyer I must say......

Thats cheating...

Taking pecuniary advantage

Dan
02-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Nice atmosphere, this place. I look forward to future visits.

chillin out
02-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Nice atmosphere, this place. I look forward to future visits.
Erm... you are a moderator here, I would expect a visit or 2 ....LOL

Chillin:) :)

Abe
03-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Who said Mods should hide behind oak panelled boardrooms
We too can let our hair down!!

and partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

frank
03-06-2006, 07:50 AM
We too can let our hair down!!

AAHHHHHHH - Hair. I remember that from when I was a little younger ;)

Just a memory now :D

Dan
03-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Hair? Frank, that's the stuff growing out of your ears and nose. I prefer to think that I am not growing balder, but rather I am getting more head.

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=986&stc=1&d=1149340624
Slingblade.jpg

frank
03-06-2006, 10:45 PM
but rather I am getting more head.

If only Dan :D

Life would be so much sweeter :p

Josip
04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi,

Hair? Frank, that's the stuff growing out of your ears and nose. I prefer to think that I am not growing balder, but rather I am getting more head.

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=986&stc=1&d=1149340624
Slingblade.jpg

One of my friend use to say that he is not bald but just taller than his hair :)

Best regards,

Josip :)

slingblade
04-06-2006, 02:50 PM

Slingblade.jpg

Nice picture. not too sure it was originally called slingblade.jpg though.

Dan
06-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Nice picture. not too sure it was originally called slingblade.jpg though.

True. It just reminded me of another tie I used to see and I somehow thought of you.:)

abdulazman
07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi Guys

I'm quite sure I've seen an avatar before, of a cartoon figure cowboy with thick moustache:rolleyes: :rolleyes: and drawing 2 pistols:cool: :cool: but now it's replace with a soldier holding a toothprick.:D :D :D :D

As the saying goes before, have gun will travel.
Now it goes as have prick will poke.:eek: :eek:

CHEER UP LAD.