PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the PNW

fold67
22-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Hello all,

I'm Brian from the great state of Washington, no not Seattle, the dry side. I just wanted to say hello and hope you will take it easy on me as I get the hang of the industry, currently working for a large potato processing company as a boiler and refrigeration tech. I'm working on a new freeze tunnel design that I will be asking questions about in the near future.

Have an excellent day!
Brian

frank
22-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Welcome Brian...whats your level of training in the refrig industry?

Brian_UK
22-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the forum, we can never have enough Brians.

fold67
23-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I have a basic training in the refrig industry, operation and maintenance of NH3 freeze tunnels, spiral freezers, frick and howden compressors, pumps, valves, psm etc etc etc.

Brian_UK, isn't that the truth, I'm the fifth Brian on my shift at work, haha.

Magoo
23-09-2016, 07:03 AM
Hello Brian,
and welcome to the forum, plus greetings from NZ.,
Monty Python did a movie of " life of Brian " . I think, was hilarious anyway.
I worked at a company that had five Mikes, definitely confusing .

NH3LVR
23-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the Forum Brian. I live in the PNW as well, but on the wet side.
I see from your other post you have a Spiral.
They can be lots of fun. PM is extremely important. And if the belt has been damaged they never go quite right again. Glad I am retired.

Rob White
24-09-2016, 11:06 AM

Hello Brian, where is the PNW? Is it Pacific North West?

Oh and welcome to the site.

Rob

WebRam
24-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Hello all,

I'm Brian from the great state of Washington, no not Seattle, the dry side. I just wanted to say hello and hope you will take it easy on me as I get the hang of the industry, currently working for a large potato processing company as a boiler and refrigeration tech. I'm working on a new freeze tunnel design that I will be asking questions about in the near future.

Have an excellent day!
Brian

Welcome Brian :) have fun