PDA

View Full Version : thermoking spectrum duel temp

crazydave
09-05-2016, 11:23 PM
hi guys my first posting on this site im looking for a gas flow diagram and electrical diagram for this unit any help would be much appreciated my email is crazydavesroadsideservice@gmail.com thanks for now

IRMechanik
10-05-2016, 02:29 AM
hi guys my first posting on this site im looking for a gas flow diagram and electrical diagram for this unit any help would be much appreciated my email is crazydavesroadsideservice@gmail.com thanks for now

They made a lot of different models of the spectrum multi temp (truck and trailer)
Could you get a more exact model? (should be on the serial tag)
What's the issue with the unit? TK multi temps are complex especially the older units can be a nightmare of wiring and valving.

crazydave
11-05-2016, 01:21 AM
They made a lot of different models of the spectrum multi temp (truck and trailer)
Could you get a more exact model? (should be on the serial tag)
What's the issue with the unit? TK multi temps are complex especially the older units can be a nightmare of wiring and valving.the unit has gone down the highway now and i don't
have access to any model info what i do know it is a older model as it has a mechanical throttling valve in the mean time i shall try and contact the owner thanks for now CD

IRMechanik
20-05-2016, 07:44 PM
the unit has gone down the highway now and i don't
have access to any model info what i do know it is a older model as it has a mechanical throttling valve in the mean time i shall try and contact the owner thanks for now CD

All the spectrum units run a mechanical throttling valve, only the single temps have an ETV.
Not sure exactly why but I figure an electronic valve can't respond quick enough to the sudden change in pressures as compartments change mode of operation.

swampy84
12-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Newer spectrum units now have ETVs controlling multiple zones. I've recently left TK dealership after ten years to persue industrial and commercial refrig just for a change. If u need any diagrams, software or any advice I'd be happy to help

Subzerotemp
16-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Hi swampy84. Been thrown in the deep end on a site with 40+ tseries spectrums. Where does one get diagnostic and maintenance manuals? Would appreciate advise.