PDA

View Full Version : degas one run mitsi multi scm125 6 way

gwm121
04-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Good afternoon..
Mitsi scm 125 zj standard inverter up to 6 indoor....(6 outputs all same size)

4 indoors are connected, when no 4 is run (and 1.2.3. off) I can hear gas running through coil of no 1, and temp drops on coil from room 22 degrees to 11 degrees on coil.

I can hear all 6 solenoid valves click on startup, .. all at very different loudness though.

I want to change indoor 1, to the unused connection 6, pipe and interconnect of course, which should sort the problem.
Question please....
Can I shut liquid and suction of 2,3,4, start indoor unit 1, shut liquid, then shut suction when pressure near zero,..................... or do I have to recover all refrigerent from all indoors... thank you for reply anyone who knows....

install monkey
04-04-2015, 02:42 PM
is it worth trying to swap solonoid heads 5 first, if you do stick it oto another port, make sure you move the interconnecting cable too, best option is to degas it so you can ensure the charge is correct

gwm121
04-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Thank you, as my post ill move liquid and suction and interconnect from 1 to 6, There are no leaks on the system the gas charge is correct, the solenoids click on start up... what Im trying to find out is .. can I shut 2 3 4 5 6 liquid and suction lines, start indoor unit 1, shut liquid line and at zero pressure shut suction, rather than pulling all the gas back from all units.

install monkey
04-04-2015, 06:07 PM
if you can stick a gauge onto system 1 to see it pump down then yes, then moving pipework onto port 6 you can pressure test and vac that circuit - make sure you stick the blanks over port 1 and label why it isnt used

gwm121
04-04-2015, 08:15 PM
thank you fo your help