PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi cpe52 compressor

sscustom
14-05-2014, 01:13 AM
hi there: first time working on a mitubishi CPE52-3BWIIIM wich needs a new compressor,i have tried my local refrigeration supplier with no succes and the numbers for such compressor are not listed on their mitsibishi parts catalog, any idea where could i find this compressor or a replacement type model # will be greatly appreciated. compressor model RS2514ESH1 Im on Las Vegas NV US

IRMechanik
14-05-2014, 04:53 AM
hi there: first time working on a mitubishi CPE52-3BWIIIM wich needs a new compressor,i have tried my local refrigeration supplier with no succes and the numbers for such compressor are not listed on their mitsibishi parts catalog, any idea where could i find this compressor or a replacement type model # will be greatly appreciated. compressor model RS2514ESH1 Im on Las Vegas NV US

As Mitsubishi has discontinued their container line, compressors (and most other parts) are hard to come by. I have a customer with a couple CPE14-3BWIIIM2 and I've retrofitted copeland scroll compressors. The piping is a little different so it hangs out the front a bit but the units are now stationary so it doesn't much matter. I have a very patient wholesaler who was able to match up a suitable replacement. I can give you the copeland model but I'm sure the difference between the CPE14 and 52 so I'm not sure it will be the same. The 14 is a single compressor R-22 unit.

sscustom
14-05-2014, 05:20 AM
CPE52 is a single compressor R-22 unit.

sscustom
14-05-2014, 05:29 AM
I appreciate your share.

sscustom
14-05-2014, 05:37 AM
could you send me that info? thanks beforehand

Kuck.31
10-06-2014, 01:12 AM
As Mitsubishi has discontinued their container line, compressors (and most other parts) are hard to come by. I have a customer with a couple CPE14-3BWIIIM2 and I've retrofitted copeland scroll compressors. The piping is a little different so it hangs out the front a bit but the units are now stationary so it doesn't much matter. I have a very patient wholesaler who was able to match up a suitable replacement. I can give you the copeland model but I'm sure the difference between the CPE14 and 52 so I'm not sure it will be the same. The 14 is a single compressor R-22 unit.

I have the same problem could you send me the specs on the copeland crompressor that I would need to replace the Mitsubishi. Thank You

reefermechanic
10-06-2014, 04:30 PM
I have the same problem could you send me the specs on the copeland crompressor that I would need to replace the Mitsubishi. Thank You

Hi Kuck,

Do you send me any picture of compressor?

See you
Reefer mechanic

Kuck.31
10-06-2014, 05:44 PM

Here are some pictures. This unit is going to be installed in a permanent location so we just need something that is going work and the neatness of the plumbing is not a major concern.

Model number of unit CPE52-3BAA

Thanks

reefermechanic
10-06-2014, 06:27 PM

Here are some pictures. This unit is going to be installed in a permanent location so we just need something that is going work and the neatness of the plumbing is not a major concern.

Model number of unit CPE52-3BAA

Thanks

Hi Kuck

Thanks for pictures. I will try to find its and back to you.

see you

reefermechanic