PDA

View Full Version : Service management software

WCC73
13-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Can anybody recommend a simple to use service management programme please?

Got to be ipad/iPhone compatible, and ideally run along side our accounting software programme( quickbooks)

Ideally need something fairly idiot proof( for me, as well as the engineers!)- a worksheet that the engineers can fill out, email to the office, and then ideally talk to quickbooks to raise an invoice etc.

Cheers

frank
13-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Have you had a look at Clik (http://www.cliksoftware.com/collections/all) Software?

Tycho
13-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Also looking for this, but only for managing personnel, been searching myself blue and green through all kinds of apps without finding anything that suits my needs.

What I need is a "day planner" that can be shared between me and our service technicians so i can add tasks to different persons and sync it to them.

currently it's all done through an excel sheet we keep on a screen hanging in the office, but that means they all have to check in in the morning to find out what they are assigned to.

I could call them the evening before and brief them, but having been on the receiving end of that kind of operation before and getting calls between 5-8 in the evening to tell me what jobs were on for the next day, I just don't wanna go there :)

so something non intrusive, where the technicians get a notification on their phone and they can choose to have a peek when it suits them would be nice :)

WCC73
13-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Hi Frank,
funnily enough Clik are one of our customers. Had a quick look at their demo- it does look good, but possibly a bit too smart for me! Not sure about quickbooks compatibility also. Need to spend a bit of time in the office and have a chat with them I suppose.

Hi Tycho,

That seems the sort of thing I'm after.
The trouble is when I search on the internet, or speak to a software engineer I get a headache! I'm sure they speak a different language to an old fridgie!