PDA

View Full Version : Samsung inverter error461

crovlad
05-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Hi to all !
I have a problem with Samsung inverter air conditioners, models are UH105 EAV and UH 140 GAV-outdoor units. Five out of 20 units installed in the same building show error 461. After going trough service manual and checking compressors next step is replacing out door units inverter PCB, as read in service manual.
If any one had the same problem I would like to know if replacing the PCBs solved their problem and possible cause of malfunction, my guess is low voltage but cant confirm it without grid voltage recording.

install monkey
05-03-2014, 10:04 PM
can the inverter pcb be swapped to try the other inverter compressor?- to prove pcb is faulty?

crovlad
05-03-2014, 10:45 PM
I will try that too,just wanted to know if any one else had similar expirience with that error and skip time and financial costs of trying to fix something that might not work afterwards. A thin line between fixing and replacing units : ) Thanks for the advice.

gav ni
07-03-2014, 07:57 PM
I had a problem with a Samsung unit showing inverter fault. It turned out that it was short of gas and compressor was cooking

nigne2011
10-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Hi, 461:inverter compressor start failure.

samsung error codes (http://www.airconditioningfaultcodes.com/samsung-air-conditioners-error-codes.html)