PDA

View Full Version : AQV12MSAN error e4 64

msnoeck
15-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Because we make the misstaken to power of the whole unit from the AC. We get error code E4 - 64 on display when we try to start the airco/heating unit.

We had this problem before, our service engineer enter on the remote control Some code and iT was solved.

Can anyone tell me What I should do.

Thanks for your reply

install monkey
15-11-2013, 09:06 PM
IPM Over Current(O.C)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4c4mavdl9re1zwf/samsung_aqv12msan_sm.pdf
click on the link above for service manual and setting code for the controller

VAGGOZ
03-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Is it really that simple? I had the same problem and they charged me. Said they had to change indoor PCB!
Now the 2 AQV12AW's I have, give me E101. Tried setting the right codes but nothing. These AQV12AW's were problematic from the very beginning. Here in Greece Samsung's support doesn't exist. There is a company called SERVICE ONE. Better not mess with them.

install monkey
03-12-2013, 09:26 PM
e101- comms time out - check connections between indoor outdoor- probably indoor pcb, then you have problems finding the correct setting code for the controller, and it will fail again within 2yrs-
use the search bar and search for samsung- every man and his dog has had issues with em

VAGGOZ
04-12-2013, 10:51 PM
I called the technician again and will be here in few hours.
The hall's A/C AQV12AWAN code is 012877-17521d (seen that from centron)
The bedroom's A/C AQV12AWBN code is 014777-17521d (seen that from a gallantair pdf).
These two A/C's have different remocons and probably different external units. I used to use only one to control both, can this be the reason for failing so often?
I 've read that the E101 (combined with no flashing LEDs of the outdoor unit) cause is "1min. Time out Communication" and that the follow-up measures is to:
1. Check the connector of indoor-outdoor cable
2. Check the fuse
Please rephrase or explain what do you mean "probably indoor pcb, then you have problems finding the correct setting code for the controller, and it will fail again within 2yrs"
I am in despair. If you see my registration date this is the day my first ERROR occured. There hasn't been a season since then without an ERROR.
Should have done my own post probably.

VAGGOZ
05-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Nothing! The technician came and checked one point of the indoor unit with a multimeter. He insists that only changing the external's unit pcb fixes this error.
Do you know if these A/C's have the ability of enabling Test Mode as seen in AQV24VBE's manual?
Thinking of opening the outdoor unit to check if everything is fine and maybe try if pressing this K1 switch (if existent) once resets something..

VAGGOZ
07-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Nothing! The technician came and checked one point of the indoor unit with a multimeter. He insists that only changing the external's unit pcb fixes this error.
Do you know if these A/C's have the ability of enabling Test Mode as seen in AQV24VBE's manual?
Thinking of opening the outdoor unit to check if everything is fine and maybe try if pressing this K1 switch (if existent) once resets something..
Pretty cold nights in Greece lately... Help, anyone?