PDA

View Full Version : rotory compressor gone under vaccum while working

prijorobert
16-09-2013, 02:37 PM
hai gents,
i am attending one complaint of mitsubishi mr:slim air conditioning unit.after starting its suction gone in to vaccum.this compressor also new.

moideen
16-09-2013, 05:34 PM
hai gents,
i am attending one complaint of mitsubishi mr:slim air conditioning unit.after starting its suction gone in to vaccum.this compressor also new.
Hi, prijrobert, welcome to re.First ensures the system has charged sufficient refrigerant. If there is no gas, it required leak test and related job. If it is normal, then check the blockage of refrigerant through the circuit such as liquid line drier and expansion valve, also check any service valves whether it is closed.

install monkey
16-09-2013, 07:31 PM
ask the company who fitted it if he had a vac pump??
as moideen says- check standing pressure see if theres any gas in it, u need to determine if it was sufficiently charged and proove theres no leak on the system, finally if the strainer gauzes are blocked

Alexandretta
18-09-2013, 02:36 PM
hai gents,

As moideen said,check the circuit.İf circuit is old,%80 circuit is filled up with refrigerant oil.Please change your circuit with new one.