PDA

View Full Version : Samsung aqv09psbx

p.minhard
07-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Hello,

I just replaced a condenser, Samsung AQV09PSBX and when I turn the indoor unit on, it cuts out after 20 seconds and the Sun/Moon LED flashes on the indoor unit, checked all wiring etc. can't work out why it won't start!

Can anyone help me???

Mr-Frosty
08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
This is definately an error code is there any sequence to the flashing? Also i have had this before with samsung where you have to code up the pcb boards when replacing them. I wonder if it is the same with a new condensing unit being hooked up to an existing evap?? Its maybe worth a try going through that process maybe?

p.minhard
09-07-2013, 09:26 AM
I managed to get through to samsung finally! Awful service in the uk. They say its a indoor fan fault but the fan does run, does that mean its a PCB fault?

p.minhard
09-07-2013, 09:27 AM
They told me you only have to put the code in when changing PCB's

install monkey
09-07-2013, 10:10 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l5qj5jgjjhi3auj/aqv09%2C12.pdf
click on link for service manual- does say indoor fan fault:)

kefah
10-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Hello,

I just replaced a condenser, Samsung AQV09PSBX and when I turn the indoor unit on, it cuts out after 20 seconds and the Sun/Moon LED flashes on the indoor unit, checked all wiring etc. can't work out why it won't start!

Can anyone help me???

u have checked the outdoor unit sensor

Loops
31-07-2013, 12:07 PM
If by sun \ moon led flasing you mean the 'good sleep' LED then I don't agree with any of the diagnosis above.

Good Sleep flashing indicates a loss of communication.

Check power supplies and ensure polarity \ continuity of interconnecting cables.

If all this is OK service manual then says change indoor PCB

If you change the indoor board also get the option code and technique for uploading it to the unit.

Your distributor has the service manual if you need it.

Who did you speak to at Samsung or was it one of their distributors?

Cheers

Loops