PDA

View Full Version : putting things right

cadwaladr
14-05-2013, 12:34 AM
got a call today to look at a job via a good customer of mine,the guy said that someone had started the job over a year ago but still has not finished and he is fed up,he has paid him all thats owing by the way,never seen anything like it dont get me wrong its not a massive job 5 seperate rooms to fit equipment to,pipe and wire etc the equipment is about 75% fitted but the original guy cannot get organised,the q is why did he start it crazy and summer is coming! going to get a good friend to have a glance regarding help with it or maybe we walk away is our trade full of fools over a year and not even finished! beat that

Tesla
14-05-2013, 05:42 AM
Hi cadwaladr our trade is becoming weaker with the younger fools who don't receive the same quality of training as we did. You sound knowledgeable and I think you should lead the way and show them how it's done.

chemi-cool
14-05-2013, 02:06 PM
That's usually happens when someone is too greedy.
Your friend should not pay all the cost before the job was done and running perfect.

cadwaladr
14-05-2013, 07:37 PM
well guess what,he turned up today I could not visit as my friend was as busy as me may get to do a dual visit very soon.

install monkey
14-05-2013, 07:50 PM
yep i went back to site- nipped off for parts,back next june:D

install monkey
13-06-2013, 08:22 PM
dunno what u been smoking but i'll have a 20 bag!!!:confused:

Greed is curse.Greedy people get failed in most of the objectives of there life.Dual visit will be fantastic.