PDA

View Full Version : Stench of death...

monkey spanners
09-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Friend of mine got detained by the local constabulay and his car got impounded.

Due to a mix up with postal address and lack of information from our friends in the force his car has been in the impound lot for nearly two weeks with some dead pigeons in the boot (don't ask).

I wonder if anyone has any ideas for removing the smell of death from the interior?

Suggestions both helpful and humourous are welcome! :confused:

install monkey
09-05-2013, 11:28 PM
magic tree dead pidgeon flava:D

cadwaladr
09-05-2013, 11:34 PM
chopped onions,but dont shed tears for it

Tesla
09-05-2013, 11:41 PM
ozone generator should get rid of any smells or a negative ion generator could help. And you could sprinkle some activated charcoal around. Sunlight and fresh air will help too. Clean up any liquids that may have turned back to solids.

monkey spanners
10-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! Someone had suggested onions but hadn't thought of activated charcoal.

Was going to suggest some envirocoil coil cleaner!

install monkey
10-05-2013, 09:23 PM
put ur wellies in the passenger footwell! :)

Tesla
11-05-2013, 01:13 AM
How about forget about the smell and just have a few gas masks on hand - could be a good video for youtube.

mikeref
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Reminds me of a vehicle that was locked in a farm shed while the owner was away.
When she returned, all was fine until she turned on the a/c. A horrible vibration shook the dash.
A few days later, the stench was unbearable. I took out the fan, then had to remove the evaporator as there was a chopped up Rat in there.:eek: