PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi TG200 software Download/Copy

DIJONCOMPTON
02-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi,
Im new to the web site and Im looking for a copy of the TG2000 software,Does anybody know were I can get this? I have just bought 5 City Multi systems from Mitsi UK and now the robbing so and so's are wanting an extra amount of money to send out an engineer to load it onto my computer.At the time of when I purchased from Mitsi Electric nothing was mentioned about the extra cost.The client isnt willing to pay as he's already purchased his installed systems.
I'm happy to buy the copy but I refuse to give them the money.
Thanks

hyperion
02-04-2013, 02:43 PM
It is quite likely that the software licence will be restricted to only being installed on one machine and you may have to contact Mitsubishi with the software licence number and then they will issue the relevant registration key before the software will work.

AbsoluteWDJ
02-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi,
Im new to the web site and Im looking for a copy of the TG2000 software,Does anybody know were I can get this? I have just bought 5 City Multi systems from Mitsi UK and now the robbing so and so's are wanting an extra amount of money to send out an engineer to load it onto my computer.At the time of when I purchased from Mitsi Electric nothing was mentioned about the extra cost.The client isnt willing to pay as he's already purchased his installed systems.
I'm happy to buy the copy but I refuse to give them the money.
Thanks

They will send out an engineer who won't just install it, they'd set the TG2000 up too, surely? Now, to my knowledge they've no engineers that work for nothing!!! Pay the cost! It'll save you time, effort and money in the end.

stufus
02-04-2013, 10:37 PM
small print!!!!!
The software is an additional, did you give your customer anything for free???
Not having a go , just saying..
Cheers
Stu