PDA

View Full Version : Samsung DVM S

RusBuka
19-03-2013, 01:36 PM
At once I will make a reservation, I am not a representative not one company and not one brand. I am engaged only in repair, diagnostics and start of systems. Chiller, precision equipment, multizone systems. Only freelance.

http://www.climamarket.bg/wp-content/uploads/SAC-USP-catalog-ver.1.pdf

One view of the new unit from Samsung to me sufficed what to understand is a bomb. The declared innovations kill. I was at an exhibition, but didn't give it to open.
There are representatives of Samsung? I know that technical information on internal servers of the company is available, and it is confidential but how I can do much harm if people who with ecstasy is engaged in the work and really understands as to separate flies from **** very little. If there is any information, share, I will be very grateful.

I am ready to bandy this subject.

Loops
19-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi RusBuka,

I understand that english isn't you first language and you type it better than my Russian! but I'd avise a little caution.

The Samsung DVM-S is not a bomb and if installed correctly won't kill either.

DVM-S uses R410 not one of the inflamable refrigerants so we can rest easy there.

As for killing I think you mean that the specifications look like the opposition manufacturers have a lot to worry about. There I agree with you.

My initial training \ hands on with DVM-S makes me think that this is a big step forward for Samsung. Lots of improvements so talk to your local supplier for details. (data books are available in paper form already)

I think it shows that Samsung are serious about AC and are aiming to be a major force to be reckoned with in Europe.

Shouldn't be too long before official launch here in UK. Can't wait for that.

Regards

Loops

RusBuka
19-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Lol))))))
Damn, my word-play wasn't correctly understood)))
I wanted to tell that this system is very cool by opportunities that in it there are a lot of innovations of which I long thought, and dreamed when them will make.

"One view of the new unit from Samsung to me sufficed what to understand is a bomb. The declared innovations kill" I meant that it doesn't blow up in this phrase, and innovations in the AC have effect of a bomb) the 5th generation, instead of simply more beautifully and more silently is valid.