PDA

View Full Version : 69nt40

Quicksave
29-01-2013, 09:58 AM
I have a 69nt40-511-319 that is giving the following errors :
IA06
IA58
These errors are not listed in the manual. Does anyone know what they are ?

I am also struggling to attain my set point of -18C. Have recently replaced the Expansion valve and also modified it so that the the evaporator fans run on high speed rather than low. We use the container to freeze meat products

reefermechanic
29-01-2013, 02:43 PM
hi quicksave,these codes are alarm codes but not inactive codes.. any problem on reefer unit now?see you"reefer container turkey" in facebook ...reefer mechanic

Quicksave
29-01-2013, 03:06 PM
thks Reefermech. believe it or not I do not have a face book account. The unit seems to be running ok but still not reaching temp. What could be the problem ? What do those codes mean ?

reefermechanic
30-01-2013, 08:32 AM
hi quicksave

These alarms are does not create a negative impact for cooling. I think may have occurred another problem
do you contact with me near the reefer unit? Do you use Whats up? If ok you can add me. My mobil number +905366678279

AL06 Keypad or HarnessFailureAlarm 06 is triggered if the controller detects continuous keypad button activityfor five minutes or more. The alarm will only trigger off when the unit is powercycled.

AL58 Compressor HighPressure SafetyAlarm 58 is triggered when the compressor high discharge pressure safety switchremains open for at least one minute. This alarm will remain active until the pressureswitch resets, at which time the compressor will restart.

see you

reefer mechanic.

Quicksave
31-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi Reefermech.

Thanks for your help yesterday. I have drawn a vacuum and regassed according to spec (3.96kg). The unit seems to be running well at the moment. Will monitor it over night and report in the morning. It is loaded with alot of semi frozen product.
What is your opinion in modifying the evaporator fans to run in high speed rather than low ?

reefermechanic
31-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Quicksave Hi

Good news. But why you want to work low speed to the evaporator fan motor?

see you

reefer mechanic

reefermechanic
31-01-2013, 01:24 PM
If you loadad the semi frozen product inside the container you have to select 6 or 9 hours for defrost time.

good luck

reefer mechanic.

Quicksave
31-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi,
The unit is designed to work at low evaporator speeds for sub zero setpoints. I would prefer to work at high speed inorder to get more of a blast freezing effect. However, I would have to modify the wiring slightly. what do you think ?
I have set the defrost to Automatic. Do you think I should leave on auto defrost or set it to 6 hours. We often open and close the doors to load and off load the products

reefermechanic
31-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi,
The unit is designed to work at low evaporator speeds for sub zero setpoints. I would prefer to work at high speed inorder to get more of a blast freezing effect. However, I would have to modify the wiring slightly. what do you think ?
I have set the defrost to Automatic. Do you think I should leave on auto defrost or set it to 6 hours. We often open and close the doors to load and off load the products

hi friend,

pls check you VM.

see you

reefermechanic

Quicksave
01-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Sorry ReeferMech. what is the VM ?

reefermechanic
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=Quicksave;272834]Sorry ReeferMech. what is the VM ?[/QUOTyour visE]

your "visitor message " in your profile..:D

see you