PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Service Checker and Diagnostic on Residential Unit

cl7teckie
15-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi,

Does Daikin Service Checker works on Domestic residential units, like 4MKD series ? Most of the residential unit has a diagnostic connection on it side, and fit nicely to the serial port on th service checker. Also their manual state that the service checker works with Super Multi 4MK

teckie

RBM
04-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Not sure waht the service checker is I have a Daikin Transmission monitor that I use on all daikin split systems-residential and light commercial

Sardinha
09-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Besides the transmission monitor you can also use a hardware piece they call "D Checher".
"D Checker" is a small USB interface wich conects to the Outdoor unit PCBoard, and major parameters can be checked / recorded on laptop.

cl7teckie
13-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Not sure waht the service checker is I have a Daikin Transmission monitor that I use on all daikin split systems-residential and light commercial

Yes, I am aware of the transmission monitor. However, that can only monitor one indoor unit, at any one point (if I am not wrong). I prefer to use the Type3 checker, if possible.

cl7teckie
13-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Besides the transmission monitor you can also use a hardware piece they call "D Checher".
"D Checker" is a small USB interface wich conects to the Outdoor unit PCBoard, and major parameters can be checked / recorded on laptop.

I am not aware of this device know as D Checker. Who makes them? Daikin ? Can give me more info and/or link, please?